Quantcast

I got sneered at yesterday

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
To my knowledge I've never been physically sneered at until yesterday. Me and my buddy were riding our bikes

(me)

(buddy)

from our neighborhood to the local quiznos for some lunch. We roll across an intersection and I glance at the car that is sitting at the stoplight. This older(40-45) lady is sitting in her Escalade looking at us and I can actually see her lip rising. It was almost a caricature. I laughed and waved, and her forehead just about split open with the force of that lip rising.
This isn't a useful post other than to inform you of those you may not be impressing riding cruisers :help:

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
RhinofromWA said:
Yeah but, you are totally a gangsta look'n fool.

If it makes you feel any better I always sneered at you thru my helmet....

See.

hahaha I approve.
The size of that watermark is just embarrasing... :looney:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
narlus said:
it may be more embarrassing that rhino never bought a legit copy of that great photo.
He wouldn't sell me one....I bought another one of me from that weekend that he took. :cool:

I like this one, but I think he didn't like that my head was chopped off on this one...

Rhino

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Maybe she wasn't sneering at you. Maybe she was leering at you... you know sizing you up..... thinking about getting her some of that gangsta lookin' white boy....

Who am I kidding she was figuring out how much it would cost her to run your ass over.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
DRB said:

Who am I kidding she was figuring out how much it would cost her to run your ass over.
with all this approving, I'm going to be able to give Narlus some points again

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
BAH said:

This isn't a useful post other than to inform you of those you may not be impressing riding cruisers :help:
What would truly impress me is if you had ever met Ed "Big Daddy Roth. Maybe she was sneering because she had met Ed and knew the kid on the bike in front of her had not. Then again, that wannabe tough guy look you have in the pic explains volumes.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
MisterClean said:
What would truly impress me is if you had ever met Ed "Big Daddy Roth.
No one is trying to impress you, MisterQueef.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
MisterClean said:
What would truly impress me is if you had ever met Ed "Big Daddy Roth.
Is that a name drop? Don't you hate it when people name drop?

But I do agree, one should never purchase anything unless thay are a personal freind of the designer. Also women in SUVs are the new heart and sould of streetrods/Kustoms:rofl:

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
maxyedor said:
Is that a name drop? Don't you hate it when people name drop?

But I do agree, one should never purchase anything unless thay are a personal freind of the designer. Also women in SUVs are the new heart and sould of streetrods/Kustoms:rofl:
Yeah, it's a name drop because I recognized that it was a Rat Fink Electra. BTW, what's a sould?

I find it amusing that those who lack imagination have more of a tendency to purchase goods designed by, or as an homage to those who do have an imagination.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
MisterClean said:
I find it amusing that those who lack imagination have more of a tendency to purchase goods designed by, or as an homage to those who do have an imagination.
So because he bought a cheap tacky cruiser and was noodling around town on it having a good time, you arrive at the conclusion that he has no imagination?

You are a fvcking retard.

PS - you didn't design your avatar, right? No imagination there kid.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
MisterClean said:
Yeah, it's a name drop because I recognized that it was a Rat Fink Electra. BTW, what's a sould?

So your point is that unless we know the designers or the inspiration we shouldn't be allowed to own products or is it that you are an ass?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Hmm, BAH is a professional photographer - yeah that sounds like an analytic left-brained career requiring no imagination, right :think:

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
DRB said:
So your point is that unless we know the designers or the inspiration we shouldn't be allowed to own products or is it that you are an ass?
It's about trendoids, wannabes and the average American consumer being completely gullible and therefore lame. I really liked the Old Navy shirt, baggy jeans, Adidas shoes and ultracool cap too. It truly completed the consumerism ensemble, accented by the omnipresent tuff guy scowl.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
MisterClean said:
It's about trendoids, wannabes and the average American consumer being completely gullible and therefore lame. I really liked the Old Navy shirt, baggy jeans, Adidas shoes and ultracool cap too. It truly completed the consumerism ensemble, accented by the omnipresent tuff guy scowl.
So you know BAH? Interesting.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
MisterClean said:
You're studying the pic way too closely. That's ghey.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
MisterClean said:
No, his trendo camo hides him too well in his natural habitat.
Do you walk into a club, bar, dinner party, etc and just start randomly insulting people in real life? I am going to assume that every piece of clothing you have is brand-less and home made. Right?

Do you ever get invited to dinner parties? Do you have any friends? Or do you sit at home alone and pick e-fights while knitting your own shirts?

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
H8R said:
You're studying the pic way too closely. That's ghey.
Yeah, all of that attention to detail at a glance must surely mean I have homosexual tendencies. Ask Manimal how long it takes him to notice details like that about someone. Chances are that it's just a glance as well. Now call him ghey just because he's in law enforcement.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
MisterClean said:
Yeah, all of that attention to detail at a glance must surely mean I have homosexual tendencies. Ask Manimal how long it takes him to notice details like that about someone. Chances are that it's just a glance as well. Now call him ghey just because he's in law enforcement.
I think Manimal would "accidentally" pistol whip you.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
MisterClean said:
:think:

Don't flatter yourself, you're no Manimal.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
DRB said:
So you can discern who BAH is from his clothing?

I think you're just jealous because BAH still has a ton of life in front of him, while you are near the end of yours.
Maybe you missed something. I also mentioned his wannabe tuff scowl as well. That and reading his drivel from time to time has made it really easy to see how boring, unoriginal and predictable he is.

Yeah, at the end of my life. That's fresh.