Quantcast

I got sneered at yesterday

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
MisterClean said:
Maybe you missed something. I also mentioned his wannabe tuff scowl as well. That and reading his drivel from time to time has made it really easy to see how boring, unoriginal and predictable he is.

Yeah, at the end of my life. That's fresh.
Dude, he's mugging a fake tough guy look for the pic. The goofy look on his buddy's smiling face betrays the fact that it was a couple friends cruising around town having a good time on the way to a sandwich.

BTW - your posts are EXTREMELY boring and predictable. In fact, I can make a prediction right now: in one of your next posts, you are going to be a dick.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
What a damn trainwreck. MC, the dude was taking pics on his cruiser. Chill the christ out.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
H8R said:
Dude, he's mugging a fake tough guy look for the pic. The goofy look on his buddy's smiling face betrays the fact that it was a couple friends cruising around town having a good time on the way to a sandwich.

BTW - your posts are EXTREMELY boring and predictable. In fact, I can make a prediction right now: in one of your next posts, you are going to be a dick.
Psychic Internet Friends Network is now in session...Congratulations!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
MisterClean said:
Your version of reading comprehension is truly amusing. I never claimed to be Manimal. Keep flailing though, it's pretty funny.
You indirectly drew a comparison, as if you could size someone up from a quick glance of a pic like a cop.

In a cop's work, that is a skill. With you, it's an idiot drawing conclusions on someone he's never met.

Shut Thee The Fvcketh Up.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
H8R said:
You indirectly drew a comparison, as if you could size someone up from a quick glance of a pic like a cop.

In a cop's work, that is a skill. With you, it's an idiot drawing conclusions on someone he's never met.

Shut Thee The Fvcketh Up.
So much for your psychic ability.

Try riding your bike more, if you even own one.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled inane threads that I do not partake in.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
DRB said:
Sure he is. The old useless version that life has passed by and left lacking for an real legacy. Its really quite pathetic.
Old and pathetic. He's a troll that argues with lies.

MisterClean said:
OGRipper said:
But take your arguing over who is Noel's bestest friend back to 5th grade. It's embarrasing.
I never claimed to know Noel, I only posted a photo of him. Besides, it's always 3rd Grade, not 5th.
MC (or JD) has been riding Fruita for the past 8 or 9 years with Pete and Noel. I've heard now that he's getting older and moved to Calfornia, he just doesn't seem to have the juice that he use to. The truth indeed hurts :rofl:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
MisterClean said:
Try riding your bike more, if you even own one.
Ahh...the old RM standby.

Does riding more qualify you to be as big of an ass as you want? Maybe I should bump it like 20-30 hours of riding a week, and I can insult everyone as much as I want?

BTW - I don't actually own a bicycle, I ended up on RM because I am a monkey trainer - long story - big mistake with a Google search. I stayed for the pie.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
MisterClean said:
Maybe you missed something. I also mentioned his wannabe tuff scowl as well. That and reading his drivel from time to time has made it really easy to see how boring, unoriginal and predictable he is.
what the fvck is wrong w/ you? can you actually read? did you mistake a BAH post for one by N8 or loco? drivel? either you are far more clueless than i thought, or this is the most pathetic attempt at trolling ever recorded on the intardweb.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
BurlyShirley said:
What a damn trainwreck. MC, the dude was taking pics on his cruiser. Chill the christ out.
Exactly! Derek rides a cruiser and that makes him happy, his budy rides a cruiser and is happy aswell. He wears clothes that he thinks are cool, despite what MC says, he buys those clothes at stores because he is too busy riding his bike to make his own clothes. He scouled at the camera bacause, as evidenced by the fact that he enjoys his beach cruiser, in Washington of all places, he is a fun loving guy and occaisionaly he mugs for the camera, because it can be fun. He is in fact a pro photog. which meens that he gets paid to take pictures, just like Sanjuro is a pro bike mech because he gets paid to work on bikes, you don't need to be a dick and ask for a autograph, you can simply comend him on having enough talent to do something he loves and get paid well for doing it.

So, Derek go ride your cruiser, BS go buy more lube, and MC go back to doing whatever it is so do, or better yet go ride a bicycle it will help mellow you out.

That's my rant for now.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
maxyedor said:
So, Derek go ride your cruiser, BS go buy more lube, and MC go back to doing whatever it is so do, or better yet go ride a bicycle it will help mellow you out.
I'm going for a run w/ my kid.

Later homos.

:D

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
haha this thread is craaazy! I do appreciate the support all :trophy_br

Just to hit on some of the high points..

MC- I'm sorry if I offended you somehow in this thread. I didn't buy the cruiser because I am a big fan or friend of big daddy roth or because somehow I think it makes me cool. I look like a moron on it, but that's kinda the whole point. I don't take myself that seriously. I bought it because it was gaudy and fun and comfortable to cruise around town with my wife. You are correct though, I am sporting a "wannabe tough scowl" You can believe me in that the last thing I feel like riding around on that thing is tough haha. And if you ever did actually in fact meet me, you would find me to be just about the friendliest guy around.

Drivel. I'm sorry to have let you down. I've never set myself up to be an intellectual. Please avoid threads that I post and you will never have to read that tripe again.

You made a comment about my imagination. I don't have the skills or desire to design and fabricate my own cruiser bike. It's something for fun and goofs, not something that I take seriously enough to devote any time with.

As far as the consumer bit goes, I am not skilled enough with a needle and thread so I am usually forced to buy clothes. This may make you feel better though. I did actually make these shorts.

I do apologize in advance for wearing the designer shoes,pads,hat and shirt however.

No more mugging for the camera for me on this bike though, from now on it will be big **** eating grins which is more accurate anyway.

J

JRB

narlus said:
what the fvck is wrong w/ you? can you actually read? did you mistake a BAH post for one by N8 or loco? drivel? either you are far more clueless than i thought, or this is the most pathetic attempt at trolling ever recorded on the intardweb.
Why you sonofabitch!!!! :mumble:

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
syadasti said:
MC (or JD) has been riding Fruita for the past 8 or 9 years with Pete and Noel.
If your fantasies help you feel better about yourself, I'm very, very happy for you.

If you're interested in reality though, I first met JD in Spring '00 and Noel in Fall '00. I didn't ride with Noel in Fruita until 2002.

Your confusion on these subjects, as well as your confusion about your "friend" (whom you cannot recognize in photos), continues to make me laugh. At you.

Thanks.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Most often, the simplest answer is the correct one-
the old crow was probably sneering because it now costs more to gas up her Escalade than you paid for your bike, your clothes and your lunch at Quiznos.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
justsomeguy said:
If your fantasies help you feel better about yourself, I'm very, very happy for you.

If you're interested in reality though
Regardless the reality is JD lied and is a pathetic old troll. He said he didn't know Noel but he has been riding with him at Fruita for 8 or 9 years. I didn't mean you were there all those years but it was badly worded and manly to point out his trolling manner.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
syadasti said:
Regardless the reality is JD lied and is a pathetic old troll. He said he didn't know Noel but he has been riding with him at Fruita for 8 or 9 years. I didn't mean you were there all those years but it was badly worded.
I'm feeling generous tonight so let me help you out here:

He never claimed that he didn't know Noel. Rather, he wrote "I never claimed to know Noel, I only posted a photo of him."

There's a distinct difference there that isn't at all subtle if you think a bit. I know, that's a big "if" for many folks...

Good luck.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Will you guys quit quoting the moron?!? Besides, now that I have learned to speak Cleanease everything is much better. Watch...

Mister Clean said:
This message is hidden because MisterClean is on your ignore list.
Se how easy that is! And now he doesn't sound like a total asshat loser!

By the way, it also works for justsomeguy as well...

justsomeguy said:
This message is hidden because justsomeguy is on your ignore list.
Since I started going to the Mister Clean school of language and creative arts my life here on RM is much easier and more fulfilling.

By the way, BAH... Nice bikes. Hope you have a great time on them, and next time just beat up the lady in the SUV.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Ciaran said:
I like to get together with my Dungeons and Dragons friends, dress up like some third-rate extras from Black Adder and whomp on unsuspecting wizards!!
How...interesting.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
BAH said:
As far as the consumer bit goes, I am not skilled enough with a needle and thread so I am usually forced to buy clothes. This may make you feel better though. I did actually make these shorts.
please do us all a favor and continue consumering from certified clothing dealers, those pants give me a headache. :love:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
BAH said:

No more mugging for the camera for me on this bike though, from now on it will be big **** eating grins which is more accurate anyway.
Well I demand that you quit posting pictures of you..... we want more of Mrs. BAH. As proven by this photo you are sorta ghey..... wait a mintue now I know why Mister Clean is so interested.....
Maybe he was leering at you... you know sizing you up..... thinking about getting him some of that gangsta lookin' white boy....

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
maxyedor said:
It's O.K. that bike is silly, ship it to me, and save yourself:rolleyes:
I was actually referring to the old part, the bike stays with me:D

Skooks, I like that.

DRB- to be a photographer, you have to be a little. Its a requirement..

JBP- :trophy_br Thats the usual reaction to us on the bikes. Laugh, smile, wave, point. Most of the time it feels like we are spreading some good cheer which is fine by me. This lady was just anti good humor apparently..