Quantcast

I Got Wheels!!

bitingback

Turbo Monkey
Well after being in Texas for a month...i FINALLY got some wheels. It's a total upgrade to any car i've ever owned in the past...no check light engine on, it's all one color, came with a radio AND it runs...WOO HOO. and best of all it'll fit my bike in the back without having to get a rack. :cheers:

of course it's not to everybody's taste in color or style...but it fits me to a T. :monkeydance:

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So you're a lesbian from the midwest? Good to know, I think...

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
"I love you, you love me..."

Nice ride, even if it is purple!

BTW, joker, it's only a gay car if you're a dude driving one!

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
damn that thiing is ugly...

but who am i to judge... right now i drive a 1994 volkswagen golf whis is about to die anyday... and it looks way worse than yours :)

have fun with your car :)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I thought subarus were from australia.
Japan, but their first major market ex-japan was Australia. Using Paul Hogan as an advertising pitch to show the ruggedness was just stupid.

The new ads are getting better:

bitingback

Turbo Monkey
So you're a lesbian from the midwest? Good to know, I think...
"I love you, you love me..."

Nice ride, even if it is purple!

BTW, joker, it's only a gay car if you're a dude driving one!
if you knew me you'd know i was FAR from a lesbian...just sayin. :biggrin:

Its not a Subaru Forester.

Congrats on the new ride! Where are you going to put your bike?
i made sure the bike can fit in the back with the seats down. so i don't have to buy a bike rack. :monkeydance:

thanks everyone for the well wishes. too bad i have to work today (from home)...i'd love to be cruisin it around town. :brows: tonight i'll take it for a spin...and tomorrow it's headed for the trails.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
thanks everyone for the well wishes. too bad i have to work today (from home)...i'd love to be cruisin it around town. :brows: tonight i'll take it for a spin...and tomorrow it's headed for the trails.
Based on your comments, it's not a bike you want to lay down in a car. It makes me cringe, but I suspect you would utilize that for other things. :busted:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Good on ya for getting a new car!

Only thing I don't approve of is the automatic. PT cruisers don't have much power, but having a stick at least lets you use what it does have!

bitingback

Turbo Monkey
Good on ya for getting a new car!

Only thing I don't approve of is the automatic. PT cruisers don't have much power, but having a stick at least lets you use what it does have!

my last 2 cars were standard and it's been a bit to get used to. between that, driving a different car and on streets you have no idea where you are...it can be a little intimidating. today was the first time i ventured out with it. found my way ok to my friend's house...but coming home it was dark so it was a little harder to figure out where i was and where i turn.

tomorrow i take it to the trail for some trail work. bright and early at 7 am. :crazy: