Quantcast

I graduated 8th grade.

mtnbiker7

Monkey
May 22, 2007
New Jersey
Thank God I finally graduated eight grade tonight. I was stuck in a gym with over 1,000 people so it was very hot and boring. I pretty much got 500 dollars along with a charm think for my necklace and a wooden box with my name and school name engraved on it.

thebornotaku

Monkey
May 19, 2008
Northern Bay Area
I wish I got $500 for graduating middle school

kids these days are so spoiled. =/

**** man, my car isn't even worth that much (it's worth about $400), and my bike's barely worth more ($550).

I probably won't even see $500 when I graduate high school in '09.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Maybe PinkShirtPhotos will get the hint and finally graduate 8th grade as well.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I would kill all of the shoppers at any random Walmart on a saturday with my bare hands to be in your shoes MB7.

Be scared of nothing, surround yourself with good people, don't use drugs and educate yourself about everything possible.

Good luck young man!

:cheers:

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
What the hell kinda schools graduate you at 8th grade? All i remember was 6th grade and then 12th. 12th being the only one with a grdatuion type deal

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Stinkyboy, best signature EVER.

Yeah I don't remember much about "graduating" the 8th grade. I think they probably just did it really quickly so we didn't have a chance to act up and mess everything up. I think I got yardwork to do for most of the summer.

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
I thought that everyone graduated from middle school? Then again I was smart so I didnt have to bother myself with that sort of thing. Thats good to hear though. Keep up the hard work, often times the right thing to do is the hardest.

spylab

Monkey
Feb 7, 2007
I thought this was a joke at first. What are you actually graduating from in 8th grade? You still have to go back to public school in the fall and get picked on for another four years...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i can't decide if i want to be serious, cynical, or a complete jackass....

edit: this thread has some great tags... my fav... "aim low" :rofl:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
All I got was a taste of the back of my Dad's hand & then I had to fetch him a beer.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Congratulations!

And yeah on what Stinky said about not doing drugs and learning everything you can... Be like Toshi... not like me.