Quantcast

I guess I'm lucky!!!

XRT_SquallJt

Chimp
Apr 1, 2005
Just up my street lies foothills. Gorgeous trails for the taking, not on the map, this was good but it has gotten tiring, i have been riding by myself in these foothills for 7 years...sadly, the opposite direction down my street is being built, housing tracts...., this means more people will be bashing motorcycles, dirtbikes, and dumping more trash then what has been....., luckily I have been riding these hills a lot more commonly recently and realized I can ride over the crest of the hill, some wicked DH riding with plenty of god awful fine silt sand "sand dune material people!!!" and many ruts "thanks to the recent and recurring rain storms., and the high powered wind doesn't help but it is a fun ride, if your interested , you find a place called Perris "town just south of Moreno Valley" get on the road called nuevo "head towards the city of the same name" and turn left onto a road called foothill., the foothills should be on your right, those are a fun ride but can get disgusting., also, you might see me riding a blue mongoose up there. Thanx 4 reading this!! :cool:

XRT_SquallJt A.K.A Rocky

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
Blue mongoose, are you Eric Carter? But those trails sound fun, what city are they in. well actually, I'm in the OC, how far away you think they are?

XRT_SquallJt

Chimp
Apr 1, 2005
its an hours drive from orange county, hey, i go up there for holidays, maybe we could hang out sometime

Rocky