Quantcast

I guess one more

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
nice!

was there a lip or what? hard to tell from the pic. or is it a bunnyhop off the bank?

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
wheres it at? marysville?

is there a skatepark up there?

*edit. just googled it.

looks good and fun. bike friendly or do you have to fight w/ sk8ers and cops?

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
Originally posted by pnj
wheres it at? marysville?

is there a skatepark up there?

*edit. just googled it.

looks good and fun. bike friendly or do you have to fight w/ sk8ers and cops?
The park is ok. I like marysville more for the few good street spots. The park is no bikes, if your cool with the skaters they are pretty cool with you but the cops will write tickets for riding there if they catch you (i havent been caught and I ride the park almost every day. PNJ. where in seattle are you?

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
i'm pretty much downtown/central district area.

if you've ever ridden the big ass slant banks in seattle at the pooll/high school on 23rd, i'm 10 blocks from there.

I rode w/ you once in the city on mtn bikes. i was the dork on the PIECE OF SH1T diamond back w/ reflectors and stuff. also at the skatebarn on one of those bike night things. the night ben(?) from bellingham broke his ankle.

new to mtn. biking not new to bmx.

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
Originally posted by pnj
i'm pretty much downtown/central district area.

if you've ever ridden the big ass slant banks in seattle at the school/high school on 23rd, i'm 10 blocks from there.

I rode w/ you once in the city on mtn bikes. i was the dork on the PIECE OF SH1T diamond back w/ reflectors and stuff.

new to mtn. biking not new to bmx.

Ooooh yes. i remember. good times. those banks can be fun but they meet the ground at a harsh angle. that school has some ok street.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
the school has a cool LOW AS FvCK rail around back that can be fun for all kinds of crap. and lots of glass.....