Quantcast

I guess we are dog people now.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Meet Roxi.

She is 100% pure bred mutt. She is so smart & receptive her first 4 days with us have been awesome.
I think she is going to be an awesome trail dog.

...& oh yeah, the cats hate her.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
dirtjumpP.1 said:
is she nice? can she chase you down runs and trails?
she is VERY nice & doesn't bark....much. And best of all...she has only $hhit in the floor twice.

J

JRB

Cool, TN. Tell Laura hi. Haven't seen a peep out of her lately.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
TN said:
she is VERY nice & doesn't bark....much.
Cute dog! Dogs rock

Looks like she might have a little Sheeba-inu(sp?) in her, which is a smaller version of an Akita. They are known for not barking much.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Good looking pup, mutts are my favorite breed. Show a dog a little attention, love and patience and it will return it in spades.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Thanks everyone!

She slept in the bedroom with us last night, against our better judgment I might add.

La is feeling better too, thanks.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
:think:

for taking on walks? what use could a collar be to cat?
No...are you kidding??? I couldn't walk her! She wears a collar for a couple reasons...one...it looks beautiful on her...second, she's an indoor/outdoor kitty...the county requires a proof of rabies vaccination tag (or she'll go to the pound if caught without one!), and I have a tag with her name and my address and phone number should she get lost...but since she's so beautiful I'm sure anyone who found her would want to keep her...bastards.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Oh I see this taking a turn down a slippery slope. :nope:
you mean like a choke collar? nah, i'm a cat fan. i've just never seen a collar any cats what wasn't a flea collar. do they come in cheetah prints now?

we do have a rabies tag but it's in a drawer somewhere; i guess we are living like outlaws.

Lex

Monkey
Dec 6, 2001
Massachusetts
Dogboy said:
Congrats!
I just adopted a pooch last week. He's a hound mix and is super sweet.
I had to have my dog of 10 years put to sleep a few months ago, and it was really weird not having a dog. I let my wife convince me to adopt this guy from the local animal rescue place. He's a beagle mix (with short haired pointer we think). Rediculously cute and actually really well behaved so far (compared to the dalmation I had before).

Attachments

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
TN said:
Meet Roxi.
...& oh yeah, the cats hate her.
Congratulations, she is a cutie. Of course the cats hate her. There are few things in this world that are more irritating to a cat then a puppy.

Off topic, you guys make it to Cass?

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
DNA said:
Congratulations, she is a cutie. Of course the cats hate her. There are few things in this world that are more irritating to a cat then a puppy.

Off topic, you guys make it to Cass?
hell, no! :mad: I got a new job @ work but they wont let me transfer yet because my boss is a psycho hose beast & is taking it personally...anyways...I thought I would have transfered by now & be working m-f, but noooooo. :nuts:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Bummer about the job. I thought your old job had a psycho boss. Is the new one worse? Double Bummer about the race. I didn't go either. I won't be able to make any of the DH races until June due to a combination of scheduling conflicts and saving money for a trip to Alaska. I will be at the June Cass race though. Congrats again, I'm sure y'all are good puppy parents.