Quantcast

I H8... thread...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I'll start off...

[rant]I H8 inconsiderate people who are so unorganized that their actions and inept planning causes you 2 times more work that is due in half the time! [rant/] :shakefist:

MUTHERF**KER!!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I h8 my utter lack of will power against this basket of rootbeer candy that the office manager put on the front counter.

Stupid bitch.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I had the fact that between my wife and I, we make 6 digits a year and yet we're still living paycheck to paycheck! :mad:

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I hate the fact that I pay 30 grand in tuition a year to listen to professors who don't speak English. Oh, and that's when they DO show up for their lectures.

that and hippies...

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I H8 people who lift their trucks but don't readjust their headlights. Makes me want to follow them home and paint their headlights black.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I hate how the chicken salad I just ate out of the vending machine here at work is making me want to blow chunks on my keyboard.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I hate the fact that I pay 30 grand in tuition a year to listen to professors who don't speak English. Oh, and that's when they DO show up for their lectures.

that and hippies...
You forget that in this country, English is the LAST language.

No offense to anyone, but when the professor's first language is Japanese, Mandarin, or Russian, it's no wonder why exchange students are acing their classes and I always struggled to pull a B-.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I hate drunken superintendants that tell people to fvck off on a regular basis. Way to lead by example there, Franz!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i hate not being able to tick off the 8 dozen things i hate when an opportunity like this comes up.

need to snort some more adderall

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
I H8 people that think because they are in a hurry that it's OK to nail my front bumper when they fly into thier parking spot.:plthumbsdown: