Quantcast

I had 12-grain today.........

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
narlus said:
no sort of bread can touch the basic, just out of the oven french baguette.
:drool:

I love simple French and Italian breads. I'll just buy a loaf at the store and eat half of it on the way home.

A place in NH used to have this amazing onion & dill bread - when you could catch them putting out the warm loaves, I could eat the whole thing like a giant breadstick.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Currently: thinly shaved honey smoked ham, swiss, and Hebrew National mustard on a nice and perky 7 grain... oh how I long for 5 more grains!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Full Trucker said:
Currently: thinly shaved honey smoked ham, swiss, and Hebrew National mustard on a nice and perky 7 grain... oh how I long for 5 more grains!
Do you have feelings of inadequacy?

J

JRB

Did you have bread rather than tortillas because you hate the Mexican migrant workers that are standing up against oppression???

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Full Trucker said:
Some serious bread grain envy going on over here...
I just got an email offering some pills that are guaranteed to add at least four grains to your bread in as little as three weeks. Want me to forward it to you?

J

JRB

binary visions said:
I just got an email offering some pills that are guaranteed to add at least four grains to your bread in as little as three weeks. Want me to forward it to you?
I've heard that cutting the lawn short will increase the appearance of the number of grains in your bread by several. :think:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Speaking of Skookum, I wonder if caught that MARINERS game today. Bummer that I missed it, but you best believe I'll catch the highlights on the 6:00 SportsCenter. :weee:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Boy, ever since you became a BnF mod you're awfully self-important. ;)
He's actually just still bitter that he had never heard of the Refreshments.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He was probably most bitter because *I'd* heard of them and he hadn't.......

What the Hell kind of MOMRG is he, anyways? I think he's a poser. :D
is that like the commitments? the refreshments? who?

J

JRB

DRB said:
Oh so if we go and raise hell in the BnF forum, Narlus has to get all echoy on us.

That sounds like a plan.

Heres to BnF, the new Lounge.
We should start a thread about hair around the meat pocket. :dead: