Quantcast

I Had To Laugh........Really Hard!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
You deserve a huge :nuts:!

Why the hell are you going to laugh at somthing getting stolen? What if it had been yours, wouldn't be too funny, would it?

Trailers are SIMPLE to steal. Do you know how long it takes to hook up a trailer? So what if it was daylight, that doesnt mean someone was there watching it does it? The theif probably thought there were bikes inside.

My apartment got broken into in broad daylight while I was three states away, do you think that is fvcking funny?

Why don't you just shut your ignorant ass up?

Thieves suck, especially bike theives, and if you think its funny, you are just as bad, if not worse then thay are

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Trailers are SIMPLE to steal. Do you know how long it takes to hook up a trailer?
Would you know..................?

I'm not trying to cause an "e-fight", just generating a little sarcasm, or can you not take a joke?

Yeah dude, I have had 4 bikes stolen from my house, and I was pretty fvcking pissed as well. Point is, I was making a joke, and it's pretty damn ridiculous that your so heated about it. It's not like I'm on RideMonkey just to make fun of a stolen trailer, I'm just cracking a joke and obviously someone didn't find it amusing. If you don't find it funny, fine, I don't care, but you seem to be the only one that has a problem.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
WKC said:
Would you know..................?

I'm not trying to cause an "e-fight", just generating a little sarcasm, or can you not take a joke?

Yeah dude, I have had 4 bikes stolen from my house, and I was pretty fvcking pissed as well. Point is, I was making a joke, and it's pretty damn ridiculous that your so heated about it. It's not like I'm on RideMonkey just to make fun of a stolen trailer, I'm just cracking a joke and obviously someone didn't find it amusing. If you don't find it funny, fine, I don't care, but you seem to be the only one that has a problem.
No, he's just the only one that wasted his time posting to tell you how stupid your post sounded. But now he's not the only one.

You have to be stupid to steal the trailer or see the humor in it, but you don't have to be stupid to get things stolen.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Point taken. Getting your stuff stolen rarely involves one's stupidity. It does suck that their trailer got stolen, and this thread is hereby subject to die.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Actually, trailers arn't that hard to take, AND the trailer was empty, so RM hardly lost anything, except a trailer. Sure, laugh about it, but when your freeride trailer gets stolen, don't come crying to us looking for sympathy.

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
hey priceseliger14 why do you always have to kill jokes and kill everything i mean come one it was just a joke if you going to be all seriouse go to the downhill forum but seriously don't get all pissed off at the man that posted this forum just cause your mom refussed you a tite when you were younger

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I guess I just got owned hu? I'm not actually pissed at all, in fact, I really don't care. The trailer was empty, so no bikes were stollen. I don't know how you think I was pissed at all, you must be one of the "special people" right? How is the short bus treating you?

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
yeah the short bus is great you mom takese special care of me she says i can have anything i want

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
She only says that because she knows you don't have a chance in the real world. They say you need to work on your self-esteem so they give you hopes.

edit:I wasn't supposed to tell you, but I doubt you will understand anyways.

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
patrick don't worry your mom was speaking to me in spanish in the bed three nights ok and i understude everthing she was saying Adam that was great can we do it again(Adán que era grande puede nosotros lo hace otra vez)

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Adam Novatt said:
patrick don't worry your mom was speaking to me in spanish in the bed three nights ok and i understude everthing she was saying Adam that was great can we do it again(Adán que era grande puede nosotros lo hace otra vez)
I have no idea who you are, but that was a really lame comeback. :stosh:

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
by now it is probaably painted, it is oging to be hard for them to find it

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
She can't speak Spanish. But she speaks English, German, French, and some Japanese.

Are you sure that wasn't your mom or one of your moms?

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
It's definitely painted by now. I wouldn't be suprised if they never found it, that trailer is long gone. At least no bikes went with it. How you know the trailer was empty?

willeville

Chimp
Apr 14, 2005
earth
They haven’t lost any thing but thur dignity for being dumb enough to not by a $4.00 lock. + they probably have insurance and have already collected on it so all of you need 2 remove the tree branch from your asses. (Support WKC damit!!!!!!, viva la revolucion!)

dirty souph represent-

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
WKC said:
It's definitely painted by now. I wouldn't be suprised if they never found it, that trailer is long gone. At least no bikes went with it. How you know the trailer was empty?
They don't paint trailers anymore.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
WKC said:
Sorry Mike........Have you started working on your new lines yet at your house?
Yeah, there's a new jump after the step-up, and then I'll add another one into the same landing as the bigun. It'll be fun.