Quantcast

I hate Azonic USA HELP

mtbpaint1

Monkey
Apr 25, 2005
University of Connecticut
Alright so I NEED a bolt on axle for my outlaw wheelset, why? it's a long story but i literally need one. So a week and a half ago i bought the momentum axle from Azonic, with shipping it was like $25, the order has been processing for that week and a half, i emailed them twice-no response plus they have no phone number can somebody please help me!!!???

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I bought one of those axles direct from Azonic once... took over a month to get here. it's going to be forever, but they will send it. If you need one right away check AE Bike.

Doo you need the 12mm to 10mm stepdown axle or the straight 12mm?

hilldown

Chimp
Aug 30, 2005
Oroville, CA
Ive got one of those at my shop dude. At least I think I do, I would have to check. Anyway if I do send a money order my way for 20$ and I'll ship it to you. If your interested.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
mtbpaint1 said:
Alright so I NEED a bolt on axle for my outlaw wheelset, why? it's a long story but i literally need one. So a week and a half ago i bought the momentum axle from Azonic, with shipping it was like $25, the order has been processing for that week and a half, i emailed them twice-no response plus they have no phone number can somebody please help me!!!???
Here you go man. 1-800-326-6325
Ask for someone in sales.

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Another resource for locating phone numbers is in bike magazines...it seems Azonic advertises a lot in various mtb mags & their number is typically located on the ad. :thumb:

mtbpaint1

Monkey
Apr 25, 2005
University of Connecticut
alright thanks a lot for the help thanks a lot for the trying to be a smart @$$ to it entertained me. I called the lady was at lunch i called again the lady is out call back in an hour called back and nobody picked up. I'll keep trying though thanks! If i cant get this ill buy that one from the shop whoever was offering it. It needs to be the 12mm-3/8

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
mtbpaint1 said:
alright thanks a lot for the help thanks a lot for the trying to be a smart @$$ to it entertained me. I called the lady was at lunch i called again the lady is out call back in an hour called back and nobody picked up. I'll keep trying though thanks! If i cant get this ill buy that one from the shop whoever was offering it. It needs to be the 12mm-3/8
ask for Chris Reilly...and if oyu leave him a message...wait an hour and call him back...trust me..

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Azonic rocks. I just called and ordered an Outlaw rear wheel. He said usually they dont split a set but he would hook me up. I have always had good CS with Azonic.

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
Kanter said:
Azonic rocks. I just called and ordered an Outlaw rear wheel. He said usually they dont split a set but he would hook me up. I have always had good CS with Azonic.
yeah i love azonic i had my lbs call them and the are sending me just a rim so i can build up the one that got fawked up. really cool guys :cool:

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
mtbpaint1 said:
I can sell you a brand new Azonic axle that you need. $12 shipped to you. Say yes & it will go out tomorrow Priority Mail.

I have been calling those guys for 2 weeks about warrantying out shock bushings for my Saber & they still have not returned calls. Even my LBS has been trying them with no luck.

Attachments

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
redical said:
I can sell you a brand new Azonic axle that you need. $12 shipped to you. Say yes & it will go out tomorrow Priority Mail.

I have been calling those guys for 2 weeks about warrantying out shock bushings for my Saber & they still have not returned calls. Even my LBS has been trying them with no luck.
If he doesn't take it I will. You take PayPal?

ViciousDHer

eBay vigilante
Oct 30, 2003
If You need one for platty, just look Me up. I just threw a new one in the van. Sorry about the problems tht You've had but last week was interbike and I'm pretty sure the whole crew was there. ;)

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
I have never had a problem ordering from Azonic. And over the 4 years or so, I have always gotten someone on the phone. Might not be the person I want but never have I rung that number and it gone through to voice mail. They must not like you :D

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
redical said:

This axle is still for sale if anyone needs it.