Quantcast

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Damn - I hope TN never pisses you off.

Why? Does it seem like I don't? Is it because I haven't found a reason to go on Woe-is-me-I'm-a-poor-harrassed-cyclist-tirades on the internet? Is it because I haven't defaced propoerty in the name of cycling rights? Is it because I sympathize with the check writing, early drinking, holding your ass up because you are so ****ing impatient about everything that does not fit into the agenda of you? That's probably it. I do have a ridemonkey sticker on my car if that counts for anything.

:middlefinger:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Why? Does it seem like I don't? Is it because I haven't found a reason to go on Woe-is-me-I'm-a-poor-harrassed-cyclist-tirades on the internet? Is it because I haven't defaced propoerty in the name of cycling rights? Is it because I sympathize with the check writing, early drinking, holding your ass up because you are so ****ing impatient about everything that does not fit into the agenda of you? That's probably it. I do have a ridemonkey sticker on my car if that counts for anything.

:clapping:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

I just think you have a problem with me, and anything you can grab upon to make your petty points is what you are trying to do.

What I don't like to do is discuss my issues with biking with noncyclists. Take being honked at. I hate when it happens, but I couldn't explain it to you or anyone else unless you've been riding 2 feet next to a front bumper. Then you understand the shock and surprise when you get honked at for just riding on the street.

You don't care about being patient at the supermarket or bums who buy booze at 7am. I only care enough to write a thread on an internet forum.

You're just looking for a reason to bitch at me.

So if you want to use the twisted logic that getting mildly irritated at the supermarket is the same as an angry car driver bearing down on a cyclist, more power to you.

I just prefer you make this point without involving me or your problem with me.

Btw, I have been hit by a car on my bike and it hurts bad. I'm scared when I think it is going to happen, and when I did get hit last week, I wouldn't want to happen to another cyclist.

Last edited: