(There, feel better? :) )

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
sirknight6 said:
Tell them that if they can't use there email, to find another job! :mumble:

Users suck!
This one had nothing to do with users and everything to do with the Lotus Notes server. :mumble:

I'm a Unix guy. How the f**k do I get roped into a goddam Notes problem? :mumble:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
This one had nothing to do with users and everything to do with the Lotus Notes server. :mumble:

I'm a Unix guy. How the f**k do I get roped into a goddam Notes problem? :mumble:
Again - suck it up, princess.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
And I confirmed for them that it wasn't sendmail. It was goddam Notes with the problem. :mumble:
Quit bitching and do your job, c**t.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
SkaredShtles said:
snip>This one had nothing to do with users and everything to do with the Lotus Notes server. :mumble:
Lotus Notes

:love: Netware/Groupwise

Although - I've been here doing the same thing at the asscrack of dawn. Thank GOD for clustered enviroments!

J

JRB

MudGrrl said:
wow.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

it must suck
He was sitting at a keyboard. It's not like he was putting out a fire, or digging a broken water main.

*suck it up, sh*thead. :D

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
SkaredShtles said:
And I confirmed for them that it wasn't sendmail. It was goddam Notes with the problem. :mumble:
Too bad Deyv doesn't post here anymore. He is/was a Notes admin. Sure was nice to be asleep at 3:00 this morning. :D

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
johnbryanpeters said:
:nopity: They wanted to see whether you could handle an actual O/S?
Riiiiiiiight. How would change write permissions of 1,000 directories and their contents that are a day old?

UNIX: find $DIR -ctime 1 -exec chmod w+ugo {} \;
Windows: Right-click Properties 1000 times.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BTW, my worse on call story was the 1am conference call with another admin, my boss, his boss, DBA's, developers, and many other people I never even heard of. 8am it was finally fixed.