Quantcast

I HATE it when Friday's go haywire

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I had fish tacos for lunch (very nice). I get a bottle of Jim Beam at the ABC store (very nice), get a big cookie from the cookie lady (super extra very nice), come back to the office and I have 100000 voicemails, 30 emails looking for me about a project that someone else has f'ed up and somehow I get to fix on Friday afternoon.

Now I sit here in a video conference trying to save a coworkers ass, satisfy a client and keep my boss from having a stroke. Which is very hard because I don't like the client or the co-worker.

The king of friday has been slayed. DAMMIT.

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
DRB said:
I had fish tacos for lunch (very nice). I get a bottle of Jim Beam at the ABC store (very nice), get a big cookie from the cookie lady (super extra very nice), come back to the office and I have 100000 voicemails, 30 emails looking for me about a project that someone else has f'ed up and somehow I get to fix on Friday afternoon.

Now I sit here in a video conference trying to save a coworkers ass, satisfy a client and keep my boss from having a stroke. Which is very hard because I don't like the client or the co-worker.

The king of friday has been slayed. DAMMIT.
Sounds cheery. Would cutting off a portion of the said cookie and sharing it allow everyone to be peaceful, so you could get into the bottle of Beam sooner?

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
SkaredShtles said:
Did you bring a high powered rifle today? Things could turn around rather quickly if you did.........
*Crack*...."You like that Smith!!?? Do ya, huh!!??? Wanna 'nother piece of me beyotch!!??" *Crack* "Oooohhh...looks like you never had a brain anywayz Johnson....!!! Maybe that's why you were always a d*ck!!"..... and so forth...:evil:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I'd open the bottle and share it but they aren't here. DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT

I want the high powered rifle.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DRB said:
I'd open the bottle and share it but they aren't here. DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT

I want the high powered rifle.
Don't spend your life wanting. Go buy.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I had a good friday. Got an A on my chem. quiz, did some **** with my GF before she had to go to her play. Going out with some friends tonight. Tomorrow i plan on going into NYC and Sunday i plan on riding plattekill. :thumb:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
mack said:
I had a good friday. Got an A on my chem. quiz, did some **** with my GF before she had to go to her play. Going out with some friends tonight. Tomorrow i plan on going into NYC and Sunday i plan on riding plattekill. :thumb:
See you Sunday biotch! :thumb: