Quantcast

I hate it when I can't sleep!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Its already 2:30, I have a lot to do tomorrow, and i'm WIDE awake. I just can't go to sleep. I layed in my bed for an hour, nothing. So here I am on the :monkey:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
being a closing manager at a grocery store killed my sleep patterns...we dont close until 1 am and most nights when i close it takes me till at least 2 before i begin to get tired....and on nights when i dont close i end up stayin up until 1 or 2 jus cause my body is used to stayin up late

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Price, you just wounded your actual brain, no wonder it isn't going to be doing some stuff too good. The same thing (not sleeping) happened to a friend when he fractured his skull. (35mph -> Concrete, probably similar to you) You'll be good, it just takes a while. It took my friend about 4-5 months before he was 'normal' and he is still changed a bit from it. (In a good way, fortunatley).

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Changleen said:
Price, you just wounded your actual brain, no wonder it isn't going to be doing some stuff too good. The same thing (not sleeping) happened to a friend when he fractured his skull. (35mph -> Concrete, probably similar to you) You'll be good, it just takes a while. It took my friend about 4-5 months before he was 'normal' and he is still changed a bit from it. (In a good way, fortunatley).
I know my personality might change, but going back to school sleeping the way I am and being dependent on pain killers might kill me there. I might not do well.

Jettj45

Monkey
Oct 20, 2005
Butthole of NC
So there are other people on this site who have insomnia too? I do, a mild case anyway. I have take a natural substance to help me sleep, i cant get a perscription due to the FAA.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BigMike said:
Scrabble is way cooler than Halo :)

I am definantly feeling the lack of sleep last night. Its only 6:45 and i'm already tired, but I have to MC a comedy show from 9-11
Halo is just like Scrabble.

'Cept with bullets.