Quantcast

I hate living in SF

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
I think everyone that bitches about SF and Cali should just leave...I mean, really...it's the outta towners that have driven up property and rental pricing and has overcrowded the state...one in every nine people in cali is a native. :eek: If its so bad...gdfo.
I am with you on that one. people bitch about Cali, especially So Cal but keep on moving here. And to top it off they move here and then bitch about it. Hey genius, it only sucks cause YOU and all your friends and relatives moved here. if you hate it that much then leave!

That's it! Everyone who was NOT born here must leave!!!! Go back home to Wisconsin or whatever snowed in place you came from. Locals ONLY from now on.

Oh wait... I am planning on moving north anyway... nevermind. :p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I love it when people claim to be natives living in a country where 99% of the population are immigrants. I'd be wrong if you considered all the people who claim to have a great great grandmother who was Cherokee. :rolleyes:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
:stupid: are you a native also, H8R? Y'all live in Santa Rosa...hotter'n tarnation there isn't it?

I recall Jello Biafra doing a radio spot about the outta towners jackin up rent...

Born in San Leandro.

Santa Rosa? Let's just say that our tomato plants are doing very well. Not as hot as the valley though.

Biafra can eat a dick. He's rich from stealing money from independant bands. How punk rock. Screw that guy.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
H8R said:
Born in San Leandro.

Santa Rosa? Let's just say that our tomato plants are doing very well. Not as hot as the valley though.

Biafra can eat a dick. He's rich from stealing money from independant bands. How punk rock. Screw that guy.
I just remember him doing some radio spot on Live 105 about 'taking back san francisco...' And then him wearing some awful looking leather pants at the Warfield while at a PIL show...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
Born in Campbell, a small burb of San Jo, and now I reside in San Jo...

not ALL out of state people are bad...just you bitches that bitch about it. :D
I thought you were from Fremont...

:think:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
I love it when people claim to be natives living in a country where 99% of the population are immigrants. I'd be wrong if you considered all the people who claim to have a great great grandmother who was Cherokee. :rolleyes:
I am pretty damn curious as to how someone that is relatively fair skinned in winter, a natural blond, with blue eyes can get as brown as I get... :think: perhaps I should see where my great great grandmother came from...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
Nope...born and raised in Campbell...never lived in Fremont...rarely step foot in fremont unless its absolutely necessary...not sure what gave you that idea.
Maybe it was your "Bitchin' Camaro" attitude...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
I am pretty damn curious as to how someone that is relatively fair skinned in winter, a natural blond, with blue eyes can get as brown as I get... :think: perhaps I should see where my great great grandmother came from...

What did the mailman look like when you were growing up?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Westy said:
:rolleyes: right back at ya.
How far back do you want to go? EVERYONE came from somewhere else. All groups migrated at some point in history. Shall we give England back to the Celts (No really an ethnic so much as a group of peoples defined by the roots of their language, but that's not the point) You know what we mean when we say "native". And by the by, I DO have some native americal blood in me... and some mexican, spanish, irish... etc... etc...

Now... all you get outta here. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ciaran said:
:rolleyes: right back at ya.
How far back do you want to go? EVERYONE came from somewhere else. All groups migrated at some point in history. Shall we give England back to the Celts (No really an ethnic so much as a group of peoples defined by the roots of their language, but that's not the point) You know what we mean when we say "native". And by the by, I DO have some native americal blood in me... and some mexican, spanish, irish... etc... etc...

Now... all you get outta here. :D
I could care less about people considering themselves natives. It just gets under my skin that some people think they are more deserving because of it.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Kinda off topic, but funny...I heard this local comedian talking about tribal art tattoos...and he was saying he was on Chestnut Street in SF (VERY yuppy street in the Marina, which is a VERY yuppy hood) and he said he was standing in front of the Starbucks and he overheard two yups talking...and one says hey you got a tattoo...what is that? and the other says, it's tribal art...the comedian said...what the hell tribe are you from...the Jeep Grand Cherokees? It was so damn funny...you'd have to see the people that hang out there to fully appreciate...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Westy said:
I could care less about people considering themselves natives. It just gets under my skin that some people think they are more deserving because of it.
I can dig it. We're just joking.... well half joking. It does get under my skin, though, when people move here then complain about So Cal. If it's that bad then move!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Keep in mind I just made a complaint when I was a little tipsy. I think SF is fine. I am just going to be more "frank"...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
..the Jeep Grand Cherokees? It was so damn funny...you'd have to see the people that hang out there to fully appreciate...
In Oakland I lived near an ancient tribe of Explorers...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
Well since I was the one that brought up the native thing and you posted right after I posted, I'll comment here...I was merely pointing out that there are a ton of people here in california that bag on it being crowded , overpriced and the people suck, blah blah blah...well its really a nice place...and it wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the overcrowding...now...if you come here from outta state and you don't bitch about the overcrowding, etc. then fine...welcome...enjoy this lovely state with snow, lakes, rivers, mountains, fine wine, culture, etc. But if you wanna come here and add to the overcrowding...then you wanna bitch about what you are contributing to...get the f out and go somewhur else! That's all...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
sanjuro said:
Keep in mind I just made a complaint when I was a little tipsy. I think SF is fine. I am just going to be more "frank"...
I think you should be "Fred". I never did like the name "frank".

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
I think everyone that bitches about SF and Cali should just leave...I mean, really...it's the outta towners that have driven up property and rental pricing and has overcrowded the state...one in every nine people in cali is a native. :eek: If its so bad...gdfo.
That's what I did after only 3 months. And I took another California resident with me. :thumb:

Just doin' my part to keep Cali livable. :p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Well since I was the one that brought up the native thing and you posted right after I posted, I'll comment here...I was merely pointing out that there are a ton of people here in california that bag on it being crowded , overpriced and the people suck, blah blah blah...well its really a nice place...and it wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the overcrowding...now...if you come here from outta state and you don't bitch about the overcrowding, etc. then fine...welcome...enjoy this lovely state with snow, lakes, rivers, mountains, fine wine, culture, etc. But if you wanna come here and add to the overcrowding...then you wanna bitch about what you are contributing to...get the f out and go somewhur else! That's all...
If I owned a home in California I'd be thanking all the people moving out there. Then I'd sell my home, move somewhere cheap and retire before I turned 35.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
It's a great place, but a lot of people have figured that out. That makes it a little less great. And yeah I recognize that even though I've been here for 9 years I am part of the problem - pretty much everyone is. So far I'm willing to put up with the hassles but when that changes I'll be outta here... and I'm coming to YOUR town. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Funny thing, I'm a member of the Cherokee tribe. Not the GRAND Cherokee tribe but I will definitely be using that one.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
California's problem (shared by lots of Western states) is that it beats the living $hit out of so many places east of the Rockies that people just keep on comin'......

Yep, it sucks out here. There are no trails, the few we have are perfectly flat. Nothing but hurricanes, rain and sloppy snow. It is either way too hot or really really cold. The sun never shines and the moon farts on the east coast. The Atlantic ocean is pure sewage and smells. Taxes are high and there are no jobs. Roads are full of potholes an locust plagues strip the ground bare every month. Crime is high, women are fat and have VD. No one should ever consider moving here. It sucks, move to California, please.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
Yep, it sucks out here. There are no trails, the few we have are perfectly flat. Nothing but hurricanes, rain and sloppy snow. Taxes are high and there are no jobs. Roads are full of potholes an locust plagues strip the ground bare every month. Crime is high, women are fat and have VD. No one should ever consider moving here. It sucks, move to California, please.
It's the heat and humidity that drove me out. And I'll never be back, God willing. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
It's the heat and humidity that drove me out. And I'll never be back, God willing. :D
I've found that when I am not 40lbs overweight, 92 with high humidity isn't all that bad.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Westy said:
Yep, it sucks out here. There are no trails, the few we have are perfectly flat. Nothing but hurricanes, rain and sloppy snow. It is either way too hot or really really cold. The sun never shines and the moon farts on the east coast. The Atlantic ocean is pure sewage and smells. Taxes are high and there are no jobs. Roads are full of potholes an locust plagues strip the ground bare every month. Crime is high, women are fat and have VD. No one should ever consider moving here. It sucks, move to California, please.
Friend of mine moved to Richmond some years ago.

The neighbors called him a nigger.

He's Mexican.

That place, aside from the killer riding, sucks ass.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
H8R said:
Friend of mine moved to Richmond some years ago.

The neighbors called him a nigger.

He's Mexican.

That place, aside from the killer riding, sucks ass.
There are bad eggs everywhere, but I wouldn't want to live in Richmond either.