Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It is not OK to hate Mmike. I know this may not seem like me to not promote Hate as I am rather hateful and have in the past stated my hatred for him. But we need to support him and maybe influence him to be a successful monkey. Bring him within the fold and inspire him to contribute in a more generous manner. Currently his selfish, self centered ways contribute nothing to our illustrious forum. Maybe if we were more supportive he would become the monkey we could look up to?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It is not OK to hate Mmike. I know this may not seem like me to not promote Hate as I am rather hateful and have in the past stated my hatred for him. But we need to support him and maybe influence him to be a successful monkey. Bring him within the fold and inspire him to contribute in a more generous manner. Currently his selfish, self centered ways contribute nothing to our illustrious forum. Maybe if we were more supportive he would become the monkey we could look up to?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I'm still unclear as to why we must hate MMike so much. I mean, other than that punching old ladies comment. That was just R-U-D-E!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'm still unclear as to why we must hate MMike so much. I mean, other than that punching old ladies comment. That was just R-U-D-E!
He's not Donald Trump. I am sure he might be self aware enough to know that was wrong. He seems to be a good father. He is gainfully employed albeit in a questionable industry. He might vote, recycle, spay and nuetre his animals, and up to date on his vaccinations...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
he is divorced and stabbing trim 10-15 years younger than him.

he doesn't need the internet.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
he is divorced and stabbing trim 10-15 years younger than him.

he doesn't need the internet.
That is a start. Maybe we need him more then he needs us? He has been here a very long time.... He has never snitched on anyone and being from Montreal that is kind of rare.....