Quantcast

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
The more I think about it, the more I realize that it is MMike's fault for the giant hole in the Ozone layer.

Yes, MMike needs to be roughed up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
narlus said:
does everyone still hate MMike?
I'd say I'm MMike neutral. I'd be just as happy to drink a beer with him as I would if I got to punch him in the face.

I am a little disturbed about this pro Narlus movement though. Not that there is anything wrong with Narlus, just his obscure music knowledge makes me think he might have sold his soul for his music collection.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Westy said:
I'd say I'm MMike neutral. I'd be just as happy to drink a beer with him as I would if I got to punch him in the face.

I am a little disturbed about this pro Narlus movement though. Not that there is anything wrong with Narlus, just his obscure music knowledge makes me think he might have sold his soul for his music collection.
Well it would be okay if you drank his beer and then punched him in the face... but you would have to laugh at him.

As for Narlus, he rules. He really does. I mean this isn't an attempt to get a comp CD out of him or anything. I'd never subvert my hate for MMike for anything like that.

J

JRB

I didn't know that I should hate him for being ghey. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
MMike is good. He's not American. Not that Americans are bad. There are a few Americans that are good. I shall list them.

J

JRB

valve bouncer said:
MMike is good. He's not American. Not that Americans are bad. There are a few Americans that are good. I shall list them.
Oh yeah - and Australians are golden. :think:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
DRB said:
According to VB, you have to be a Japanese cunt to be a "proper" Asian.
us asians have trouble with the use of commas to clear up ambiguous sentences :think:

comma-less asian said:
I'm Japanese cunt.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
SkaredShtles said:
Speaking of ambiguous........

Toshi & VB? :think:
Nice try okama boy....we have our Occidential/Oriential secrets that'll you never know. Did you see Windtalkers? It's like that....hahahha loser.
Toshi- gaijin chinko wa chisaai....... hahahahahahahhaha.