Quantcast

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DRB said:
Dammit I miss dh girlie.....

And I still hate MMike. Winter is coming maybe some will go Donner Pass on him.
You know - from the pictures he looks pretty soft. I'll bet he'd make some mighty fine haggis. I'd even boil it in his own stomach. :thumb:

Edit: Oooh - and bacon. Tasty MMike bacon...... :drool:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
If you asshats keep your "I hate MMike" drivel in this thread, fine. It can be your own little "Respect Cape" thread.

But if you try to take it to other, useful bike related threads, expect to have your first ammendment rights violated :thumb:

J

JRB

Echo said:
If you asshats keep your "I hate MMike" drivel in this thread, fine. It can be your own little "Respect Cape" thread.

But if you try to take it to other, useful bike related threads, expect to have your first ammendment rights violated :thumb:
You're going to take our guns??? :confused:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Echo said:

I'm not american. Doesn't apply to me....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Echo said:

There are useful bike related threads somewhere on the :monkey:?

I don't believe you. :p

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
MMike said:
Yes...from my rolly-polie 150 lbs frame...... mmmmmm
i thought we determined a few years ago that you were 17, maybe 18 inches tall (cue giant cat walking by, etc.) :D

Echo said:

This thread makes the Respect thread look like a symposium at the University of Chicago. :rolleyes: :D

J

JRB

I had kind of written it off and decided to not hate him, but he started some leg humpin' thread and I must say, "I don't like the threads he starts".

:D

Hate on, bruthas.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DRB said:
Hating MMike will sweep the country in 2006. Its going to be the next Survivor.
That's the last thing I need. I'll have to come into work and listen to the co-workers talk all day about how they all hated MMike. The latest episode of hating MMike. How they could hate MMike sooo much better. And on and on...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i heard a rumor that Mmike had a very deep baritone voice until he got lost in the woods and was forced to eat his own testicles.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Ciaran said:
That's the last thing I need. I'll have to come into work and listen to the co-workers talk all day about how they all hated MMike. The latest episode of hating MMike. How they could hate MMike sooo much better. And on and on...
Think about how much more you will hate him because of it. Let the hate embrace you.

Skookum said:
i heard a rumor that Mmike had a very deep baritone voice until he got lost in the woods and was forced to eat his own testicles.
The other part of that is that he left his kids to fend for themselves while he was in the woods.