Quantcast

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I think I will just focus my energy on hating Da Peach. Maybe if we attack them both...you know, cut off the head.

I don't know what your plan is DRB, but mine will be the more direct, pluck the pit from his fuzzy dumb ass.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think I will just focus my energy on hating Da Peach. Maybe if we attack them both...you know, cut off the head.

I don't know what your plan is DRB, but mine will be the more direct, pluck the pit from his fuzzy dumb ass.

You are obviously a poser. True hate generates it's own energy. I heated the first floor of my house this winter with MMike hate.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Somehow I doubt da peach hating will ever be as popular as mmike hating.

Legends cannot be retroactive.
don't be so quick to dismiss the potential, for making a facebook vanity movie cleaning a well-groomed skinny at mach glacier tends to attract the wrong kind of attention in these parts.

i'm thinking a re-creation of room 306 at the lorraine motel might be in order.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
don't be so quick to dismiss the potential, for making a facebook vanity movie cleaning a well-groomed skinny at mach glacier tends to attract the wrong kind of attention in these parts.

Every single reference you made went over my head, maybe there is more to da peach hating than I thought?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
obviously, you hate black people more than mmike to da peach power.

that's some straight-up hate right there.
Oh, now I feel bad.

Is it OK to hate yourself without being a Jew?

I could convert but I don't want a circumcision since that seems more painful than self loathing would be.

WWLOD???

What would LordOpie do?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm still waiting for the flood of rep for that effort... that stunt double cost me a fortune!

This I didn't get at all. Anything to do with John Cusak? That'd be cool.