Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I used to really Hate Mmike. Now... not so much. I mean I am still as hateful as ever. But my hate for him has seemed to pass. I am really confused by this. I hate Mmike about as much as say Billy Ray Cyrus. However I am pretty sure if I ever meet him I wouldn't beat his ass so that I could show off in front of my homies in the West End. In fact I wouldn't invite him there as I suspect he's a pufta....

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
strangely, i find myself loving to pay my taxes, and now i know why.

this is a distance from reality that can only be created by pan-seared hatred for he who shall not be named

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I think my Fly to Montreal and Punch MMike fund (change jar) is up to $30. Getting closer with every trip to the store. Of course he could be a little more accommodating and pick me up at the airport so I don't have to fork over the cash for a cab. Freakin inconsiderate bastard ! My hate grows stronger as I type this, starting to beat on the keyboard...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Stockholm Syndrome

I used to really Hate Mmike. Now... not so much. I mean I am still as hateful as ever. But my hate for him has seemed to pass. I am really confused by this. I hate Mmike about as much as say Billy Ray Cyrus. However I am pretty sure if I ever meet him I wouldn't beat his ass so that I could show off in front of my homies in the West End. In fact I wouldn't invite him there as I suspect he's a pufta....