Quantcast

I Hate people that hate our sport.....

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
So me and my neighbor, a kid that is 10 yrs old and does everything on a bmx bike, were riding my little freeride track. The track is basically a bunch of dirt jumps and one 5 foot drop at the end followed by a really steep hill. well we were riding, and my brother (21 and still lives at home) and his little fag friend (23 and still lives at home) came back there to watch us and make fun of biking.

well, they hate the sport, and they were making stupid comments and sh!t. so me and Joey (the little kid) went to the top of the track and started to go down it. well joey was in front of me and he went off the drop and the stupid fvcks had put a box of nails about a 1ft tall on the top of the landing. well joey's back wheel hit it and he went over the handle bars.

he and his bike just rolled down the hill in a little avalanche of leaves, a bike, and a 10 yr old. well i jumped off my bike and picked up my shovel and hit my brother upside the head and hit his friend in the back. they tried to get up, and i through down the shovel and grabbed a 2x4 and started hitting them saying, "if you ever do something like that again....." and "what if his neck is broken", well they got up and ran up to the house laughing and holding their heads.

well i went down to joey and he was really shooken and he was crying and, i was like are you okay, and he just kept sitting there. But he's okay. but i really wish i had crushed those stupid fvck's heads in. i went up and told my mom and dad to kick my brother out. and all they ahd to say was, "well maybe you guys shouldn't be biking." i just started cussing and screaming at them. by the way my whole family hates biking.

sorry i just had to get that out, i don't have a little brother, just a little sister and she is as b!tchy as they come. And joey is like a little brother to me, ii was almost possitive he broke his neck. he went down that hill like a rag doll. but yeah sorry i just needed to vent.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Dirtjumper999 said:
i went up and told my mom and dad to kick my brother out. and all they ahd to say was, "well maybe you guys shouldn't be biking."
That's really sad, sorry about that dude. Why do they hate you doing exercise and getting fit?

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Well that may be a bit over the top reaction... especially to a family member. I know what your brother did was bad, but think of a different way to get at him than brute force. Try tampering with something he really likes to give him the same feelings he gave you. But, what do you care if they don't like the sport? You like it don't you and that's all that matters. You may not be able to change how others think and that's okay.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
johnbryanpeters said:
Not good thinking. :nope: While what they did was detestable, if you wind up hurting somebody bad, you can wind up in jail and there's not much riding there.
Oh....... THERE'S riding in jail, but not the kind you really want! :eek:

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
well, it was overreacting a bit but, he's fine, a couple goose eggs, and yeah i hate them because of what they do. and i got into his computer and crashed it through DOS, and deleted all of his files. now he's in his room cussing at the computer. i have the biggest grin on my face. joey's dad came over and he's like 250 lbs and like 6'4" so he made my brother and his friend almost piss their pants. so yeah. well while i was in my garage trying to fix my der. (it bent when i jumped off) they went back and screwed up all of my dj's, so i propped nails behind and in front of their tires on their cars. so got'em back for that. but i plan on putting extra laxx powder in the brownies my mom's making right now. but yeah there'll be more, much much more. cause to be frank, no one tries to hurt my little bro.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
well, i just called my mom's cell phone from our home phone, and she went into here room and that gave me a chance put the chocolate powder laxx all over the brownies. now its just a matter of time.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Dirtjumper999 said:
well, i just called my mom's cell phone from our home phone, and she went into here room and that gave me a chance put the chocolate powder laxx all over the brownies. now its just a matter of time.
:D Awesome!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I like this new less violent more diareal (is that a word) angle, beating him with a shovel, even if he deservs it and more could backfire on you exlax brownies will fire out the back of him:D

What 20 something guy screws with a 10 year old anyway? those guys should be neutered, without pain killers, using a dull plastic knife

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Dude take those nails away from the tires. Replacing those is expensive and a safety hazard. What if the tire blew while going down the road? The fun pranks like the brownies and computer are good, but keep it clean now.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
well, i thought of that, but then i think i'm gonna take a different approach. joey's dad just called and told me something good. I'm going to go out to his car and put a socket wrench a size bigger than the lug nuts and strip them out, then pop his tires. so he can't ven put on his spare. he has another car, but then again it gets just about 7 miles to the gallon. :D

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
well if you are bent on doing something to his car then do this....

Put a tie-wrap on the drive shaft so when your brother puts the car in gear it makes a loud as hell noise. Also turn everything up/on in the car.(windsheild wipers, radio, lights, etc, etc...) Lastly put bullet hole stickers down the side of his car. That will do the trick with no damage invovled with the car. It would be good clean fun. KEEP IT CLEAN.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
yeah, you know what really sucks the most about that? My sponsor called a couple days ago to ask what size spacers i needed for my shock, and my mom was like "you've got the wrong number, his family moved out like a week ago."

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Dirtjumper999 said:
yeah, you know what really sucks the most about that? My sponsor called a couple days ago to ask what size spacers i needed for my shock, and my mom was like "you've got the wrong number, his family moved out like a week ago."
ouch my friend... that sucks
advice - work at a bike shop. I love it because I'm around people that love bikes most of the day. I go to school then swing by the shop to work. It also keeps me entertained in the summer when I'm not ridding.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I agree man. I hate people that dislike biking. Like when I go to school, sometimes I just dont say anything about biking because I know all the little fvck heads are just ganna be like "who still rides a bike". So the best thing I like to do, is just ask them to come with me. I am like I will get you a bike, just come with me. No one ever does, so I mostly just hang out with my bike friends after school.

Another good one, tape a metal whistle into his tail pipe. He will just be driving down the road whitsling and he wont even know.

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
rpk1988 said:
Another good one, tape a metal whistle into his tail pipe. He will just be driving down the road whitsling and he wont even know.
Ooooo, I'll add that to my list. That's good.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
aggrorider said:
ouch my friend... that sucks
advice - work at a bike shop. I love it because I'm around people that love bikes most of the day. I go to school then swing by the shop to work. It also keeps me entertained in the summer when I'm not ridding.
Definitly go work at a bike shop, best job you can have during school. Plus you'll get sweet deals on parts.

Avoid your parents at all cost, and move out as soon as you can, who cares if they brought you up if their jackarsses now.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
the whistle thing is good. yeah my parents really suck, really the whole family sucks. my dad yelled at me one time and told me that racing was just a stupid dream and it would never work out, and that i'll get hurt and my life will be ruined. well all of the older people that i ride with, called and cussed him out, saying why would you tell your son that. you are such a fvcked up person. and since then we haven't talked that much, and my mom once tried to pop my tires before a race so that i couldn't go, but then she foudn out an 8-penny nail wouldn't hurt stans no tubes. but yeah i'm the black sheep, and when i move to the west coast at the end of this year, they'll never hear from me again. it sucks that it has to be that way though.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
yep he lives up somewhere near durham or chapil hill, but yeah the brownies were all gone about 5 mins after they came out of the oven, i couldn't watch them eat them, cause i kept wanting to laugh. my mom told me to have some, and i was like no i'm trying to loose weight, not the best excuse seeing as how i'm 140 and 5'9". but everyone got a brownie but me, "sigh" darn.

WSU DH'er

Monkey
Nov 28, 2003
Fayetteville, NC
Wumpus said:
If you're going to flat his tires, take out the valve stems. Then screw them back in but loosely.
after you remove the valve cores just tape them to the windsheild

how much does he know about his car... take the spark plug wires and switch them around, frustrating as hell and doesn't look like anything is wrong when you first look under the hood. The zip ties on the drive line is a good one as well. Always remeber to be non-destructive, you don't want to stoop to their level.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Dirtjumper999 said:
the whistle thing is good. yeah my parents really suck, really the whole family sucks. my dad yelled at me one time and told me that racing was just a stupid dream and it would never work out, and that i'll get hurt and my life will be ruined. well all of the older people that i ride with, called and cussed him out, saying why would you tell your son that. you are such a fvcked up person. and since then we haven't talked that much, and my mom once tried to pop my tires before a race so that i couldn't go, but then she foudn out an 8-penny nail wouldn't hurt stans no tubes. but yeah i'm the black sheep, and when i move to the west coast at the end of this year, they'll never hear from me again. it sucks that it has to be that way though.
That does suck. I went to a local private highschool last year. I talked about biking way too much apparently. They all thought biking was so stupid. They thought there was nothing to riding down a hill. What pissed me off was they said dhing isn't a form of athleticism. (I know, I don't usually care what others think, but it just annoyed me). I showed them the dfinition of athleticism in the dictionary. I proved them wrong, but they were too stupid to interperet it correctly.

I would have love to take them down Tunnel Trail in SB or Monkey Grips in Whsitler.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
He thinks he's smart with cars, but then again he drives two peices of junk that always break. so yeah. you guys are giving me some good ideas though. It was really funny, i just went up stairs and they are scraping the rest of the peices of brownie off of the pan saying, "mom these are awesome."

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
the bottle says releives constapation quickly leaving, you feeling good as smooth and new in no time! The brownie mix says "Delicious soft brownies in 15 minutes." which i think is kind of funny and ironic.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Good for you and the shovel... even if they got hurt. Just claim temporary insanity that a CHILD almost got hurt by the intentional malice of those two phucks.