Quantcast

I Hate people that hate our sport.....

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Dirtjumper999 said:
well for me it will.
Dude, this is about the funniest thing I've read in a while.

I'm sorry that your family sucks about the whole biking thing. I'd be right pissed.

Sounds like they have their hands full with a hooligan like you though. :sneaky: :D

The Ito

P.S. I would say no go on things that damage cars, just make things "inconvenient" for them.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
well, you guys are certainly making me feel better about the incident, and just thought i'd let you guys know, that my i just heard my sister ask my mom where the toilet paper is. :D

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Dirtjumper999 said:
way ahead of you max, every roll of t.p. is under my bead, i even took all of the towels from my brothers bathroom.
But did you glue the seats down? Next time turn the water to the toilet off at the wall and flush, no more water will be left in the toilet after 1 or two flushes. Brownie dierea in a dy toilet. Enjoy!:oink:

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
okay 3 out of the 5 bathrooms in the house are occupied, but my dad is being very immune up to this point, but he keeps shifting in his chair while he's playing with his laptop, so maybe.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
This thread gets my Approval and vote as the funniest thread on the RM this week!!!

try to be non destructive to your bros stuff... cause seeing how your parents are... they will probably make you pay for any dammages etc... in other words don't break anything that you cant afford to repair!!! it will cut into your biking budget:rolleyes:

Geoff G.

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
scituate mass
you have pulled off the classic prank, I commend your efforts.

another good one is to switch the brake light wires with the wires for the horn in the car, so when they press the brakes the horn goes off. It's hillarious to see.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Geoff G. said:
you have pulled off the classic prank, I commend your efforts.

another good one is to switch the brake light wires with the wires for the horn in the car, so when they press the brakes the horn goes off. It's hillarious to see.
you mean hear!!!:blah:

bicycleman

Monkey
Dec 7, 2005
Carlsbad, CA
just make some red cool-aid and spill it under his car
he will think his transmission fluid is leaking
or you can always smear some dog **** on his cattalitic converter(sp?)
also make sure to put some random nuts and bolts under the car with the kool-aid

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Can we get a "sticky" on this thread? I want to know everything that goes down, as it's happening!

Take a few randome, yet not crucial fuses out of his car, radio, window, heater, that sort of thing so he can still drive it just in an impared sort of way.

Dog crap on the cat. is fun too

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
dude theres so much shiit to do with a cars electrical system that a wanabee mechanic will never figure out. i like the classic switch the sparkplug idea, but to take it even farther. take his distributer, if he has one, and loosen up the bolts on it and well give it a good turn. then tighten the bolts and well there is no way in hell that he is gonna get it running right again without a timing light and well both his cars will get ****y gas milage. then switch the spark plug wires and well damn you got yourself a classic prank. ohh and while your under there take the plugs out so then he is guarenteed to not move, but put the plug wires back to make sure he doesnt notice as quick. ohh one more for the finallly take his lug nut cover off his wheels and put metal bb's in the cover and damn you got yourself one hell of a rachet. so have fun with the guy man he desserved everybit of the torcher and pain that you are causing him. ohh and hows your bro's tire and bike did he get it fixed and did your bum of a real brother pay for the fix.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I'm taking notes...Really. My friend and I were friends with a kid a few years ago. Then he went to boading school in Los Olivos ( he lives in Arroyo Grande). I went to the same school the next year as a day student. He has always been so calky and had the biggest "I'm the better than everyone" attitude. We were all friends, but now he such a dick. We are going to do something.....

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
If your bro was hurt by that, you could also if you are quick enough is to knock off the counterweights on the wheels, will make the tires unblanced. Put some eggs under the seats, make sure they are cracked though. Also exlax in coffee is a great method as well. Change the timing of the engine. Take the fuel filter out and let the gas out of the gas tank then put the fuel filter back in. Oh and you could loosen the muffler clamp bolts.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Banana in the exhaust pipe. Classic.

Or just swap the distributor/spark plug cables around so it doesn't start. That's my ghetto security system because my VW bus's front doors won't lock.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh seran wrap is good you just need a lot of it to really have much affect him and you will deffinatly need a second person. i recomend industrial size seran wrap. ohh i got another good idea. if he has an external fuel filter like that take it off and drain the fuel into a pan and stuff. then put the line back on but dont clamp it back on so that well it just drains back out when he goes to fill it up.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
black noise said:
Banana in the exhaust pipe. Classic.

Or just swap the distributor/spark plug cables around so it doesn't start. That's my ghetto security system because my VW bus's front doors won't lock.

thanks, consider your bus gone!

haha jk

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Duct tape would be good. Wrap it all over his body, so he can't open his hood, trunk or doors. You don't need to cover all the paint, but enough to prevent things from opening. It would be awsome if you did it when he was passed out in his car.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
frznnomad said:
dude theres so much shiit to do with a cars electrical system that a wanabee mechanic will never figure out. i like the classic switch the sparkplug idea, but to take it even farther. take his distributer, if he has one, and loosen up the bolts on it and well give it a good turn. then tighten the bolts and well there is no way in hell that he is gonna get it running right again without a timing light and well both his cars will get ****y gas milage. then switch the spark plug wires and well damn you got yourself a classic prank. ohh and while your under there take the plugs out so then he is guarenteed to not move, but put the plug wires back to make sure he doesnt notice as quick. ohh one more for the finallly take his lug nut cover off his wheels and put metal bb's in the cover and damn you got yourself one hell of a rachet. so have fun with the guy man he desserved everybit of the torcher and pain that you are causing him. ohh and hows your bro's tire and bike did he get it fixed and did your bum of a real brother pay for the fix.
What if the car has computer controlled timing? Eh?

Seriously....am I the only one that doesn't find this amusing, at least for how far fetched it is?

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
thats why i said if it had a distributer dude. if not then well your just **** outa luck unless you can take the individaul coil packs out, or the coil pack assembly. ohh and you can still switch the spark plug wires so there is no prob with that. so rodamanii i know what im talking about dude i mean **** this is what im going to school for.

Dirtbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
eastbay
I woudln't wrap the car in anything to make it so obvious.. Do little things like loosen the spark plug cables to 1/2 of the cylinders so it runs, but gets no gas mileage or power..

PS.. take pictures!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
robdamanii said:
What if the car has computer controlled timing? Eh?

Seriously....am I the only one that doesn't find this amusing, at least for how far fetched it is?
There is a very easy way around that. Pull that chip out or manually readjust it at the timing belt/chain.