Quantcast

I Hate people that hate our sport.....

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
damn yank. go back to new york and leave it alone man. way to many people on here from one north carolina and two from the south. ohh and what is wrong with what he is doing. how in the hell would you handle this situation and dont say not do anything cause well i know thats a big line of bull **** dude.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
;
Dirtbike said:
I woudln't wrap the car in anything to make it so obvious.. Do little things like loosen the spark plug cables to 1/2 of the cylinders so it runs, but gets no gas mileage or power..

PS.. take pictures!
I started thiking that after I posted. Thats a really good idea: half way.

Definately take pictures. We need updates on the effects of the brownies!!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
chicodude said:
Ya know, for some reason, I don't believe a word of this story...
I'm starting to think it's fake too, why wouldn't his brother and freind just kick his arss? Why would his parents not just give away his bike if they hate riding so much? starting to sound fishy.....

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
Your brother is a pathetic waste of space. Not because he hates mountain biking, not because he lives at home, but because at 21 he has nothing better to do with his life than go out of his way to make a 10 year old miserable.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Upon further consideration, theres almost no way this story is true. This kid sounds like he's about 15 (although it could just be that southern edumacation talking), and no 15 year old could beat down a 21 year old and a 23 year old, shovel or not. That is at least not without killing them while they slept. Also, if he hit them with a shovel and then proceeded to beat them with a 2X4 while they lay on the ground, I would think there would be some sort of reprecussions even in the most backward redneck family structure. Most places they call that assault with a deadly weapon. Also, wouldnt the neighbor kids parents have a little more to say about an adult endangering the safety of their 10 year old son? Then again, I am thinking about this in terms of a civilized society, which may not apply to these people. And to frznnomad, I think the quality of your diction speaks for itself, and I'm not from New York. If his worthless older brother really did sabotage a 10 year old, the best route of action would probably be to have that kids parents call the police and press charges against the brother. But sure, shovel beatings and ex-lax brownies are an equally intelligent route.:nuts:

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Well, no responses for a full day. I think it's safe to say that he executed the pranks advised in this thread and was murdered by his whole family in a fit of diharrea-induced rage. They are probably burrying him out back by the dirt jumps as we speak.

Good work everyone.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
black noise said:
Banana in the exhaust pipe. Classic.

Or just swap the distributor/spark plug cables around so it doesn't start. That's my ghetto security system because my VW bus's front doors won't lock.
what year bus do you have? I had restored a 71 back a bunch of years. now I have an 84 waterpusher vanagon...

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
frznnomad said:
thats why i said if it had a distributer dude. if not then well your just **** outa luck unless you can take the individaul coil packs out, or the coil pack assembly. ohh and you can still switch the spark plug wires so there is no prob with that. so rodamanii i know what im talking about dude i mean **** this is what im going to school for.
Dude, slow your roll. I was simply saying that if it didn't have a DC, you'd have a tough time F'ing with the timing.

Someone needs to be debunched.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
frznnomad said:
damn yank. go back to new york and leave it alone man. way to many people on here from one north carolina and two from the south. ohh and what is wrong with what he is doing. how in the hell would you handle this situation and dont say not do anything cause well i know thats a big line of bull **** dude.
I certainly know that causing damage in terms of deleting information or malicious mischief is definitely NOT the way to resolve this. :rolleyes:

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
wow never fails on ridemonkey does it, there's always those people who like to try to act like everything is a conspiracy. well its okay. i didn't post back because i went to sleep, then went to school when i woke up. and i'm not from n.c., i'm from ohio born and raised. i take huge offense when you call me a redneck, because i'm surrounded by them in my neighborhood, and i hate every last one of them. In fact i plan on buying a giant rebel flag and burning it before i move, (and yeah i checked it out the rebel flag isn't a national symbol so its not illegal.) i didn't hit them hard enough to hurt them badly, just hard enough to let them know i wasn't kidding.

and as far as him just trying to beat me up, we've gotten in a fist fight before, and he soon learned not to mess with someone who's into boxing. plus he's a string-bean-pot-head. so is his friend. they've smoked themselves stupid. i just thought that i'd find un-ignorant people on this to share my sympathy for what ignorant people do. but turns out i was right about the site afterall. great ratings on these people that think this is a giant conspiracy :stosh:

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
plus, he used to bully me around and beat me up when i would find him smoking pot, when i told him i'm not gonna keep a secret for him, he'd beat me up. i was like 12. so i worked out, and started practicing boxing. then when he tried again i knocked the wind out of him and said "i'm telling mom and dad that you smoke pot." but oh they didn't beleive me. cause my brothers this perfect kid, so thanks for standing up for him. thanks guys.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Dirtjumper999 said:
plus, he used to bully me around and beat me up when i would find him smoking pot, when i told him i'm not gonna keep a secret for him, he'd beat me up. i was like 12. so i worked out, and started practicing boxing. then when he tried again i knocked the wind out of him and said "i'm telling mom and dad that you smoke pot." but oh they didn't beleive me. cause my brothers this perfect kid, so thanks for standing up for him. thanks guys.
I just want to hear how everything went down! There were some great ideas, and the brownies sounded like they were about to cause some serious panic.....Besides, being labelled the "black sheep" sux....specially when you know you're better than everyone else.:dead:

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Dirtjumper999 said:
if i was your brother and you found me smokin pot and told, i would beat the **** out of you too

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
brungeman said:
what year bus do you have? I had restored a 71 back a bunch of years. now I have an 84 waterpusher vanagon...
67. I don't drive it a lot because I prefer my bike (it's a lot cheaper, among other reasons), but it's cool if I need to take my bike to somewhere far away.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
captainpolution said:
if i was your brother and you found me smokin pot and told, i would beat the **** out of you too
I think his point is... if you were just a stupid pot head...OK... but a pot head that is a total DOUCHE NOZZLE is a different story!!!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
black noise said:
67. I don't drive it a lot because I prefer my bike (it's a lot cheaper, among other reasons), but it's cool if I need to take my bike to somewhere far away.
AHHH one of the best years made... 67 with the V front and without the gear reduction boxes on the rear axles?

J

JRB

I feel a little more dumb now that I read this whole thing. Not anyone thing in particular. I just feel dumber. :think:

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
brungeman said:
AHHH one of the best years made... 67 with the V front and without the gear reduction boxes on the rear axles?
It's got the V front, split window, however I'm not very mechanic-savvy so I don't know about the gear reduction boxes. It runs real nice though. :)

So is this kid going to respond or is he silent now that he's been called out?

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
i'm here, just not on the computer to much. exlaxx backfired sort of, my bathroom really really stinks. i stripped out his lugnuts on his wheels so he can't get the wheel off. and he fixed his comp. so i got on and put a password on it so he can't get on. and the password is right there when you turn on the comp. i thought that was enough payback for now. so i thought i'd quit while i was ahead. so yeah as far as all the negative comments go, i feel really bad that you think so badly of me. well that sucks. i'm not in the mood to insult any of you though. also i have no reason to, even though you've all had your share of crap that you've written. but w/e

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
black noise said:
It's got the V front, split window, however I'm not very mechanic-savvy so I don't know about the gear reduction boxes. It runs real nice though. :)

So is this kid going to respond or is he silent now that he's been called out?
Awesome bus man!!! drop a pic if you have one... I have been looking over at www.thesamba.com for one... :drool: but I think a vanagon multivan waterpusher with a subaru motor conversion would be the best for long distance traveling... my dream would be to have a 21 or 23 window van!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ARGH!!!:drool:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Dirtjumper999 said:
i'm here, just not on the computer to much. exlaxx backfired sort of, my bathroom really really stinks. i stripped out his lugnuts on his wheels so he can't get the wheel off. and he fixed his comp. so i got on and put a password on it so he can't get on. and the password is right there when you turn on the comp. i thought that was enough payback for now. so i thought i'd quit while i was ahead. so yeah as far as all the negative comments go, i feel really bad that you think so badly of me. well that sucks. i'm not in the mood to insult any of you though. also i have no reason to, even though you've all had your share of crap that you've written. but w/e
I have two words for you:

GET THE F8CK OUT OF THERE AS SOON AS YOU CAN.