Quantcast

I Hate people that hate our sport.....

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
well, now that you mention that, i'm trying to. I'm trying everything i can. As soon as i graduate, i'm going to move to vancouver. hopefully anyway. i'm just so depressed living with this family. my mom wouldn't letme go cook valentines day dinner for my girlfriend tonight, her reason was that i had to do the dishes and then her and my dad had to talk to me. me and rachel have been dating since i moved here. and what did my parents have to say "we want you to stop racing, because we don't want you to feel bad when you get beaten. we also want you to stop all contact with your sponsors so they drop you." i didn't say a word and just got on my bike and rode down to my trails and just sat on one of my drops for like 2 hours. so yeah i'm trying to get out beleive me i'm trying.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
well, i've got a couple people that will be my sponsor if i can come, but i'm still trying to convince rachel to come. i really can't even get dressed and match in the morning without her. and that is not a joke.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Dirtjumper999 said:
well, now that you mention that, i'm trying to. I'm trying everything i can. As soon as i graduate, i'm going to move to vancouver. hopefully anyway. i'm just so depressed living with this family. my mom wouldn't letme go cook valentines day dinner for my girlfriend tonight, her reason was that i had to do the dishes and then her and my dad had to talk to me. me and rachel have been dating since i moved here. and what did my parents have to say "we want you to stop racing, because we don't want you to feel bad when you get beaten. we also want you to stop all contact with your sponsors so they drop you." i didn't say a word and just got on my bike and rode down to my trails and just sat on one of my drops for like 2 hours. so yeah i'm trying to get out beleive me i'm trying.
Let me tell you what I know from a parent's perspective:

Some people are no good at parenting. If what you say is true then they are breaking some serious rules in parenting, one of which is never to discourage your kid from doing a healthy activity.

Keep safe, eat well, train hard.

Tell them all to f8ck off in your mind but don't say a word. Never stoop to their level. Keep quiet and leave when you can.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Dirtjumper999 said:
well, i've got a couple people that will be my sponsor if i can come, but i'm still trying to convince rachel to come. i really can't even get dressed and match in the morning without her. and that is not a joke.
Drop it dude. If she's worth it (*and almost no woman/girl is when you're young) she'll catch up to you later.

Get thee the f8cketh out of there.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
well, haha my dad just yelled down to me that he wants me to pressure was the driveway tomorrow. funny he thinks of that at 10:15pm. its really cause he knows it'll take me untill it gets dark and i won't get to ride. whatever. well, i'm going to go talk to my girlfriend, bye.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
rachel is one of the only people i trust within 50 miles of me, and that accounts for a lot. she has helped me through a ton of sh1t. and she's been the only one who stood up to my parents and said that they were screwed in the head. she'll end up coming hopefully.

J

JRB

Pressure wash that mutha focka with gasoline and a road flare. Scorch that bitch.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
DJ999
where in Ohio did you move from?

as H8R said!
Tell them all to f8ck off in your mind but don't say a word. Never stoop to their level. Keep quiet and leave when you can.
they will use any negative energy you give them as amunition back at you to make you quit riding...

PS. Taint your bros stash with some rat poison!!! he will be coughing for sure the next time he gets baked!!! then you can just say... "Little choked up are we???"

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
i was born and raised in a little town called Rootstown, OH. It is really close to kent, and akron. in fact i could ride my bike to KSU in like 25 min. so yeah. the population of the middle school there was like 300, it was so great, but yeah. its sleep time now, bye.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
H8R has some great points. Your parents need to fock off. If they try to do it again, be stern with them, tell them that you are going to ride and race regardless of what they think, tell them that it is your life you are trying to live not theirs. Legally you can get the hell out of there once you are 18. Do not give in to them. Just stay your course until you're able to get the hell away from there.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
brungeman said:
Taint your bros stash with some rat poison!!! he will be coughing for sure the next time he gets baked!!! then you can just say... "Little choked up are we???"
I feel like attempting murder might not be the best thing to do... :think:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Vancouver is an awsome place. Its an hour and half from whistler too. There is some lift assisted mountain accross the water from Vancover. I'm not sure what its called.

When you pressure wash the driveway, use the widest spraying nozzle.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Well fvck, i just came home and i saw my little sister and my brother running up to the house from the woods laughing. I went back there and everything i had built was torn down. I got so fvcking pissed i came back in the house and and i went to the basement to my brothers drum set and ripped it to shreds. he came down cussing his brains out and he's like why the fvck did you do that?, i just looked at him and said the same reason i did this and i kicked him right in the knee cap. well i can't stand being here anymore, i'm going for a ride. peace

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
hmmm well im feeling a trip to charlotte when i come into town for spring break man. hey you think they will **** with you when you got a whole crew of dh, urban riders backing you up man. hey just stay the course and look at it this way, now that they have ****ed up the trails you dont have to tear **** down to build bigger **** dude. see they've already done half the work for you. so just go out there when your supposed to preassure wash the damn driveway and build more and bigger ****. so yeh dude me and my crew have been in need of a good urban trip. ohh and if you want to come to ashevegas for a weekend or what not dude hit me up and we will work something out. always willing to help a fellow rider with dumb ass parents. so just hit me up anytime man and just keep ridding.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
That really sucks. If you build them out of cement and rebar, they will be hard to tear down. Then when you leave, you will have left your mark.

That would be cool to go down there and help him out.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
well i heard that santa cruz has 3 job positions opened up. I applied to all three, if i get it, which i doubt will happen, i'm gonna move there immediatly. yeah we should definatly get together to ride. I went on a ride with the owner of biowheels in asheville in january. we rode dupont

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
we would tear up pisgah and a few other dh trails that we got up here and we can do some good urban in downtown so that would be even better. so good luck with everything man. hope we can help.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
One thought......with all the stupid stuff your family is doing to you and you returning to them. You *might* want to store your bike at a friends house so it doesn't end up in the driveway behind your bro's car as he backs out to go hook up with his dealer.