Quantcast

I hate people

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
oh, was that you? i passed someone going 30mph at 60mph m'self this morning.

earlier i spilled cap'n crunch cereal on my comforter, i HATE cap'n crunch cereal! just kidding, i don't, this thread just makes me mad and want to hate everything....
wow i guess after smokin that blunt in bed you decided to cure the munchies in there to huh?

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm sorry to hear that. I find it interesting that our society doesn't just explain, but justifies inappropriate behavior as stress-induced. Not that stress isn't a factor, it's just not a valid excuse.

J

JRB

I do hate when some dumb son of a bitch sits there like cars are going to goddamned deteriorate and the spot will be open. I went to Wal-mart last night for some food for our camping trip and it was horrible. I really hate to stereotype people, but goddamn those are the laziest lower than the lowest pond scum people in the freaking world.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
first way to respond:
biggins said:
wow i guess after smokin that blunt in bed you decided to cure the munchies in there to huh?
tooootally, duuude. i was actually up all night smokin' fatties and playing xbox, but then i looked at the clock and i was like, 'what the ****man, i gotta put some nylons on and go to work...maaaan, that bites' so then i stumble to the kitchen and put some cap'n in my beanie cuz all my bowls are dirty but i didn't have any milk, so i just put beer in it....it was tight

second:
biggins said:

um, yeah, actually i had someone else cure those munchies for me... :devil:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Megan Black said:
first way to respond:

tooootally, duuude. i was actually up all night smokin' fatties and playing xbox, but then i looked at the clock and i was like, 'what the ****man, i gotta put some nylons on and go to work...maaaan, that bites' so then i stumble to the kitchen and put some cap'n in my beanie cuz all my bowls are dirty but i didn't have any milk, so i just put beer in it....it was tight

second:

um, yeah, actually i had someone else cure those munchies for me... :devil:

AHAHAHAHAHA!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Megan Black said:
first way to respond:

Classic. Beer and CC in your beanie...... did you top it off with slices of shrooms too?

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
J- I'm sorry all that happened to you!
Bad stuff isn't supposed to happen to handsome sweethearts like yourself ! :)
NO FAIR.
It will all work out babydoll.
Have a kick ass time over the holidays to make up for it.