Quantcast

I hate to ask, but where's loco?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heidi said:
I was wondering what happened to Crashby. That guy hasn't been around in ahwile either.

If you notice Echo is the only person in the Rochester crew who still posts. I think he must have oppressed them to death or something. Shrymp was lucky to escape.

Edit: I think DHS is still around but I bet he is too quick and wiry for Echo to catch.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Westy said:
If you notice Echo is the only person in the Rochester crew who still posts. I think he must have oppressed them to death or something. Shrymp was lucky to escape.

Edit: I think DHS is still around but I bet he is too quick and wiry for Echo to catch.
Erhmm.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Where is LLKoolKeg, MrBigisbudgood, Yossarian, Indiboy?

The list goes on, but JBP had to ask where Loco is???:nonono: :nonono:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Westy said:

Hey I am still here. Oh yeah I am not part of the "Rochester crew". I am just from here.... My bad....

J

JRB

I was in Indiana at a meeting with a dealer. I rented a Kia Sedona and it was bad ass. Nissan is never going to fix my car, so I guess I should get one. I'm back though. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco said:
I was in Indiana at a meeting with a dealer. I rented a Kia Sedona and it was bad ass. Nissan is never going to fix my car, so I guess I should get one. I'm back though. :D
Now you can spend all day PM'ing your pal JBP.