Quantcast

I hate.........

...fake drunks.
I had an encounter with one tonight.
I played a few rounds of Beireut (sp?) and was feeling prety good (wasnt very drunk.
I went over to the keg a few moments later and got a drink for myself and my woman. The kid who was hosting the party (in which I am not fond of) told me I was too drunk. :rolleyes:
This kid had only had a few beers and was acting totaly sloshed; got all up in my face after I told him to stop faking. He violently told me i couldent drink any more beer which he didnt buy and in fact i had paid for some of it. I asked if he was stepping; he replied, "ya, what are you going to do about it". :nope: The devil on my shoulder said "you don't like this kid go for it". I respectfully backed down because this kid is a bit larger than I.

Fast Foward...

I continued drinking and the kid came back to fight with another preppy ass poped collar type kid (kid B). The kid decided to throw a punch (pretending to be a violant drunk). I now had to fight back because I'm not the pacifist type. My friend saw this all happn through out the night and came to my aid. Long story short My friend and I won the fight that could have been avoided.

MORLE: If you fake drunk you get your azz kicked.

Well my friend is 6'8" (he helped me a little) and the other two kids are about 6'3" as I am 5'10" I was prety drunk by then too. I dont usualy party with these kids because I have prety redneck partys in a wide open field and large bon fires ( prety realaxed and no laguna beach type kids).

I guess I have good friends.

pZyteX

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
Amsterdam
I've never had those things happen at highschool parties, we were mostly just drunk or stoned and fell asleep at some point.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
pZyteX said:
I've never had those things happen at highschool parties, we were mostly just drunk or stoned and fell asleep at some point.
Sounds like my parties.

The only time I had trouble at a party was when I ended up at the wrong party by mistake. Brown guy at a skinhead party not good. I got the hell outta there once I figured out where I was.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
caputo1989 said:
And why the F*** would you want to fake being drunk?
they are too scared to risk mommy and daddy finding out that they were drinking. or they just think that people will think theyre the man if they are always drunk at parties.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
caputo1989 said:
And why the F*** would you want to fake being drunk?
Who says he was faking it? Sounds like you were pretty sloshed if you needed a friend to fill you in on what happened throughout the night. Chances are you wouldn't know if he was faking it or actually drunk, hell he may not have even been acting drunk, just wanted to pick a fight.

If you are going to be around stupid people and beer expect this to happen. At some point you may realize that it sucks and you'll stop hanging around those people. Best to find that out now rather than having it ruin your first year and a half of college(advice from someone who knows) or some other valuable period of time in your life.

The Ito

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Sandwich said:
What says they weren't that drunk? You're in freaking high school, it only takes one beer to get drunk.
wow.hhaha. i think its safe to say that high school students nowadays drink more than any other group. except maybe the frat crowd. but high school kids can definatly hold there alchohol

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
lovebunny said:
wow.hhaha. i think its safe to say that high school students nowadays drink more than any other group. except maybe the frat crowd. but high school kids can definatly hold there alchohol
sure.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Faking drunk? Why would you fake being drunk? If anything i wouldnt want people to know im totally smashed.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
lovebunny said:
you're not in college yet, are you?

never had anything like this happen at any party i've ever gone to. i mean, there might've been fake drunks, but i didn't care. the less they drink, the more available for everyone else.

and why did you go if you weren't too buddy-buddy with the host?

and god damnit...preTTy....2 Ts! and "alot" is 2 words. doesn't your school have that big ass poster dedicated to "alot" vs. "a lot"?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
ha ha, california, ha ha.

I'd bet any day of the week an east coaster could drink a california-er under the table.

You know why?

There are things to do in California. You know what there is to do in the middle of january in Upstate New York? Look at the snow. And drink.

We win.

Acting drunk my rear.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
The Kadvang said:
Nah, but I've gone to college parties, and I can hold my own, minus with the kids who outweigh me by like 100 pounds. High school kids drink it up these days.
high schooler at a college party...that should tell you something...and it's not that you're cool.

oh, unless you live in a super small college town. but even then...

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
The Kadvang said:
Nah, but I've gone to college parties, and I can hold my own, minus with the kids who outweigh me by like 100 pounds. High school kids drink it up these days.
I was about to argue, but looking back on the last couple years of college parties, I've got to admit that you're probably right.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
the Inbred said:
high schooler at a college party...that should tell you something...and it's not that you're cool.

oh, unless you live in a super small college town. but even then...
What should it tell me? That I like to visit my friends who are in college?