Quantcast

I Hate...

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
when people come to work when they're really sick. Half my office is hacking up a lung and it's so loud that I can't even hear myself on the phone at times. :mumble:

I should have packed my Sars mask with my lunch this morning :rolleyes:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The dude I share an office with brought his son this morning. Kid has the flu. I hate this ****ing place.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
why did you even have to write anything in the subject of your post? I am an equal opertunity hater... I hate everyone:thumb:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I hate it when my office smells like a lactose intolerant skunk.

I guess I can't complain too much, because it is mostly, totally my my fault. I hope nobody walks in here.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
did you take any Airborne? I'd get some quick, it really works to help prevent catching others colds. I bought some 3 days ago.I was checking out at Wal-Mart and the cashier sneezed, and she covered her mouth and nose while she sneezed, then she turned to me bleary eyed and with the hand that was just used as a sneeze stopper reached in her drawer and handed me money. so Iwent back into the store to get airborne and used the automatic check out...

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
You should have worn your mask - if enough people wore the things in public, then the inconsiderate idiots walking around to share their plague maybe would get a clue.

At Virgin Records last weekend this horrible girl stood at the listening station coughing over all the controls and everyone around her for like 30 minutes (we were at the neighboring listening station). I wanted to ask her to leave...but I guess that's not very nice - so I just sent mean looks her direction every time she coughed without covering her mouth.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
SkaredShtles said:
What did you eat yesterday? :think:
It's funny you should ask, I had lactose-intolerant skunk for dinner. Think there is a correlation?

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Glad I work at home. No co-workers to infect me! But on the other hand I have no crappy co-workers that i can get even with by coughing all over their keyboards when I have the crud!:redhot: