Quantcast

I have a favor to ask.......

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
Does anyone own a Ironhorse 7point series bike, or Yeti Asx that would consider lettin me parking lot test it?? I am about 6' 1'', and I am tryin to figure out the right size bike for me. I have finally decided to hunker down and purchase a bike and have narrowed it down to these to bikes; so I really need to make sure when I purchase a bike I will be gettin one that I am comfortable with. I live in Lacey Wa. right next to River Ridge High School, I can meet up with a person that is willing to help me out in a area that they are comfortable at.

I thank you very much for your time, and I would like to thank everyone in advance for there help.

-Anthony/aka Timmy

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
Lacey eh? I live just down the road from you (off College St.) and have an ASX. I ride a small so I can guarantee that mine won't feel right for you but you're more than welcome to check it out sometime.

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
Supergo in Seattle should have the 7 point 7 and REI had some ASX's in the Tacoma and Seattle locations earlier this year.

OOPs My Bad......Call Fluidride they deal both brands and you'll get the best service and knowledge by far over the above shops! fluidride.com

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Tootrikky said:
Supergo in Seattle should have the 7 point 7 and REI had some ASX's in the Tacoma and Seattle locations earlier this year.
Do go here to test ride to see if they work for you
Tootrikky said:
Call Fluidride they deal both brands and you'll get the best service and knowledge by far over the above shops! fluidride.com
Do go here to buy said bikes.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
I'm 6'1" and ride a large 7point7. The bike is still fairly nimble but the front end is a bit of a choir to get off the ground when dropping things at slow speeds/manualing. Besides that I love the bike, but it would be interesting to try a medium and see the difference.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
hopefully i will be able to go to supergo in seattle to get fitted and maybe a test ride. (i wont purchase it from there, if i do get a 7Point.) i am gonna call a couple of other bike shops to get fitted and posible test ride for the ASX.

so, hopefully tuesday i can do this.