Quantcast

I have a paintball gun for bears.............

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
(Hi Syadasti)

But I'm thinking about making a handlebar mount to shoot at fanny packs.

You guys think something mounted to the stem or the bars would work better? Stem would keep things centered and straight.

I'm debating between a fixed mount (harder to aim but can fire without taking hands off the bars)
and kind of a turret style (better aim but one handed riding)

Something must be done.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just fanny packs? I figured you would also go after tight pants, lycra, peak-less helmets, 29ers, 27.5ers, high bottom brackets, shitty knob designs....

Jesus, you have anger issues.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Just fanny packs? I figured you would also go after tight pants, lycra, peak-less helmets, 29ers, 27.5ers, high bottom brackets, shitty knob designs....

Anger is a common side-effect of an overly tight man thong. And it is getting a bit hot for a traditional codpiece. You'd be grumpy too.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

I just said fanny packs. All that other shit is your head bro. Chaotic, inflamed, fighting for relevance but unreasonably confined by the bone of your own skull, just waiting to burst out and manifest itself somewhere........somehow. Probably in a crowded public place somewhere.

I'm here for you. You can use my paintball gun.

to shoot fanny packs

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Some of the old farts in town use these.
They never pick up their un exploded ammo & that is just rude.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Some of the old farts in town use these.
They never pick up their un exploded ammo & that is just rude.
They're water soluble if that matters.

True story: I've chased a few bears out of my yard with it, usually trying to hit the fence or a tree to scare them away with the noise. The fuckers sit there and lick the paint. So I had to try one, and came to the following conclusion:

Bears will literally eat anything.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
They're water soluble if that matters.

True story: I've chased a few bears out of my yard with it, usually trying to hit the fence or a tree to scare them away with the noise. The fuckers sit there and lick the paint. So I had to try one, and came to the following conclusion:

Bears will literally eat anything.
Last summer, we are unloading my truck from a fishing trip. hear a crash & in less than 2 minutes after carrying a laod in a bear grabbed my camping tub. Erynn runs out on the deck & pelts it with three direct hits with our pots and pans. it ran away but our pots were all kids of fucked lol.

water soluble is cool but sometimes it dont rain for weeks here. more about the aesthetic to me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
[Raises hand]

Btw, this thread is also further evidence that RM should formally eschew any real suggestion that it's about bikes and just focus on political memes and old guys grumping about clouds.
As a side note I would like to point out that this is a thread about weapons to keep things off lawns.