Quantcast

I have a week to devise a booby trap

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Jeremy R said:
Just put a note on your trashcan that says:
"When they asked you in grammer school what you wanted to be when you grow up, is trashman what you wrote down?"
That, then the wolvarine pops out when he throws off the lid.

splat

Nam I am
You guys are thinking way too much about this fuse thing

Simplicity:

Just duct tape a Hand grenade to the Bottom of the trash can, Tie a String to the The greanades Pin, make string taughnt tie other end to tree.

another idea. putthe trash can down on the ground , and Pour water all around it, several times before they get there , so 1) trash can is frozen to ground , and he has to work to get it free , and 2nd so it is a Huge patch of Ice he is trying to walk/work and and he will slip and fall on his kiester.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
give your garbage man a s*it dollar. wipe some s*it on one side of your bill of choice put er crap side down and watch him grab for it...

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
DRB said:
As for the booby trap, get a wolverine and put that in your trash can. When he opens the can, the wolverine will rip his face off.
Rarely do I actually laugh out loud while I am on the internet. You, sir, are hilarious.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Or you could go buy a bag or two of Quick-rete at Home Depot and pour it into the bottom of your trash cans so that they're incredibly heavy and unbalanced when he picks them up and tries to dump them out.

And to go off of that sh*t idea, you should get some dogsh*t and smear it on the bottom side of the handles to the trashcan so he doesn't notice it's there and goes to grab them and gets it on his hands. :D :p

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Just piss in a bucket for a while, include the whole family in the fun. Suspend said bucket above trash can in Rube Goldberg fashion. When it dumps sour urine all over the trashman, run outside and say "Its piss!" Giggle a little and go about your day.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
I got it!

You need a rabid midget in a wolvorine costume.
He will jump out and throw clumps of dog poop, while pissing.
Screaming: "You shoulda listened to your guidance counselor!" in french.

edit: It'd be even cooler if it was exploding dog poop.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Biscuit said:
I got it!

You need a rabid midget in a wolvorine costume.
He will jump out and throw clumps of dog poop, while pissing.
Screaming: "You shoulda listened to your guidance counselor!" in french.
There it is. That should do it.

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Fill the thing with concrete. If he goes for the shrug hard enough, it should rip off his arms.

The problem with filling it with anything poo related, there's nothing to say that said poo-jectile will end up all over your house and/or person. After all, you are dealing with a garbage man, do you think he's going to be worried about getting dirty??? :think:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
1 Medium powered bb gun, scope... a seat on the roof of your house. As he drives away on the back of the truck... put 5-6 pelletts in his ass.

2 A garbage can full of asbestos powder.

3 Leave a large bag of cheap pot in a baggy near the cans next door... call the cops and tell them you saw the G man selling to some little kids that were walking down the street.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
mtnbrider said:
Vegemite is terrible.
It's an acquired taste. I think Vegemite is why the Aussies are so fast. I wish I could get my hands on some more... make myself fast. Plus, I love the stuff.

As for your problem, go for the inconspicuous prank -- something that'll make his day utter crap, yet not point directly to you as being the culprit. I think the wolverine idea is gold, do that if you can. If your can get your sprinklers pointed in that direction, maybe turn 'em on when he gets there...

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
bucket filled with piss and sh*t on the roof above the cans with some fishing line atached to the can...when he moves the can bucket falls covering that damn frenchie with human excriment...that would work

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
hide in a new trash can with the lid on, then when he goes to pick it up he'll open the lid to see whats so heavy, and either act dead, witha bunch of ketchup on you, or jump out and scare the **** out of him. or.....
hide in the woods and paintball the fvck out of him (thats what we did to this weird guy who kept coming to our mailbox and stealing our mail.)
or.....
get a string of fire crackers with a long fuse and put them beside the trash can, so that when they come just light the fire crackers, and get ready to pee yourself laughing.

Oct 9, 2003
mtnbrider said:
Use a cheap tape recorder.
..starting with the words: "Hello Trashman. I want to play a game..." I guess he would have has to have seen a english version of Saw, in order for that to work.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Did anyone even stop think WHY the garbage man:
A) Threw the first garbage can on the ground really hard;
B) Threw the second one at MMikes garage door;
C) Flipped him off, and
D) Cursed him out (more than likely) in some foreign language?

Perhaps he is just as much of a jackass to the garbage man as he is on here...maybe THAT is why the garbage man did all of the above. Mmaybe MMike deserved it...:D