Quantcast

I have a week to devise a booby trap

Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004
Idividually wrap every piece of garbage for the week. Picking up one garbage can is dull, but picking up 1500 individually wrapped pieces of trash is infuriating. For added effect, you can bury a wolverine in the pile.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Doood, I had the exact same thing happen. I had the angriest trash man on the face of the planet. Same thing, he would pick the barrel up over his head and hurl it at my garage door. I had to put a metal plate under the trash barrel to keep the wheels from falling off. After weeks of this, I finally devised a plan. I put a 4x8 sheet of plywood in my front yard that read as follows.

TRASH MAN - I SEE YOUR ANGRY. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON MY PROPERTY. THERE ARE CAMERAS AND NEIGHBORS WATCHING AND I HAVE FILED A POLICE REPORT. FURTHERMORE, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE EXTENT OF YOUR EVOLUTION IS BEING A TRASH MAN MAKING 5 BUCKS AN HOUR. GET A LIFE ASSHOLE.

Oh, if I was at home, I'd post up the pic I have. I eventually did the same thing, called the town, etc. I was going to put a gallon of ammonia and bleach inside the barrel.
The guy is clearly another of those damn french-canadian trashmen... :clue: