Quantcast

I have become a product whore

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
and I like it. I get free stuff, use it, Write about using it, take photos, post on social media ( my true opinion, good and bad). I get to keep the gear and then they send me more stuff to demo. So far I have gotten some truck suspension enhancements and a reciever generator mount for use with my camper. About 800 bucks worth of free stuff so far..cool beans

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
What a tease...

How did the tray perform? Did it extend the overall length of the vehicle? Did it stay under the payload reliably?

Tell us!!!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
What a tease...

How did the tray perform? Did it extend the overall length of the vehicle? Did it stay under the payload reliably?

Tell us!!!
ok dork

it takes a 23 foot vehicle and adds 16" to the length (add another 24' if I have the horse trailer hooked up). the front axle is capable of carrying 1000 more pounds of load this adds 75lbs. The tires and wheels are 3500 pounds under their load rating you figure it out

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
How much shit do you have piled in the rest of that giant vehicle that you couldn't fit a small generator in it anymore?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
1. a 16" tray costs $800 ?!?! :eek:

Dude its for use in the RV Section of a horse show facillity for daytime AC. We have Solar and battery banks for everything else. We will be the quietest vehicle there.
you know AC is a gateway drug. you say you will use it only in the RV section during the day, but then you start using it in the evening, and before you know it, it's so much nicer to sleep with AC on and BAM! no one else can sleep... :flirt:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
1. a 16" tray costs $800 ?!?! :eek:

you know AC is a gateway drug. you say you will use it only in the RV section during the day, but then you start using it in the evening, and before you know it, it's so much nicer to sleep with AC on and BAM! no one else can sleep... :flirt:
no that and the suspension kit does. Haven't had the time to drill a mounting bracket hole so I can do the install on that product yet.

2 When I go off in the rig to go fishing I don't go places where you stay in campgrounds and for the most part you don't need AC at over 5,000 feet in the Sierras