Quantcast

I have had a trailer offered to me... need help deciding if i want it

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
A good family friend told me tonight that he will GIVE me the title to his old camping trailer, its prolly from the early 90s. There is a TV, stove, oven, bathroom, bla bla bla. It is 23 feet long and the generator still works. BUT The floor in the kitchen does need some repair as well as the box housing eather the propane or water tanks, and tires, as well as a few other small odds and ends.

What do you guys think? I realy want a trailer for taking to races and up to downieville and such?

I am going up next friday (Probably) to check it out

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
SkaredShtles said:
Do you have something that will handle pulling the trailer?
Yes, My dad has a V8 chevy with a hook up for the brakes that are on the trailer. And the guy I usualy ride with has a cummins deasil with the same set up.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
sanjuro said:
Hell, you can sleep in it full time. Fcuk your parents...
HAHAHAHAHA, that will probably end up hapening, but my perents are pretty cool. Well my dad is atleast

edit: I will be able to wach movies and shower and sleep on a nice bed while your sorry ass sleeps in a tent up in downieville.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
SkaredShtles said:
I'd rather read a book and sleep in a tent, personally. :D
camping is fun, and I do love the tent. But NOTHING beats an easy shower and not having to deal with camping cooking. And if the weather is nice, there will be a permanant tent stashed inside.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
TheMontashu said:
camping is fun, and I do love the tent. But NOTHING beats an easy shower and not having to deal with camping cooking. And if the weather is nice, there will be a permanant tent stashed inside.
easy shower huh? yo uever showered in one of those things before?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
TheMontashu said:
It's got a full on bath tub, shower is no problem in it.

oh word. i am used to the ones that are the size of a linen closet that you damn near have to get out of and then back into to get your hands up to wash your hair. the real question is however is how many bitches can you fit in the trailer?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
TheMontashu said:
HAHAHAHAHA, that will probably end up hapening, but my perents are pretty cool. Well my dad is atleast

edit: I will be able to wach movies and shower and sleep on a nice bed while your sorry ass sleeps in a tent up in downieville.
You're right though: when I go camping, I wish I had a tv, internet, stereo, and my bed.

I hate sleeping under the stars, reading for entertainment, and talking to friends around a campfire. Enjoy the camper though. I hear the hookup fees are $150. You could run your generator at night though, if it is bulletproof.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
sanjuro said:
You're right though: when I go camping, I wish I had a tv, internet, stereo, and my bed.

I hate sleeping under the stars, reading for entertainment, and talking to friends around a campfire. Enjoy the camper though. I hear the hookup fees are $150. You could run your generator at night though, if it is bulletproof.
WATE WATE WATE!!!! You have friends?

I jest want it for ease of use. I am going to be going up to downieville when I have a couple days in a row off. Honestly when im leaving at like 7 and getting there kinda late I jest want to be able to crash no problems and then when im done riding the second day I can jest go home, no camp site to set up or anything like that.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
TheMontashu said:
WATE WATE WATE!!!! You have friends?

I jest want it for ease of use. I am going to be going up to downieville when I have a couple days in a row off. Honestly when im leaving at like 7 and getting there kinda late I jest want to be able to crash no problems and then when im done riding the second day I can jest go home, no camp site to set up or anything like that.
It is not as hard as you think. I rode the epic, and I set up my tent without poles, in the dark.

The stove is nice, and I eat crap up there. Hamburgers, turkey sandwiches, fruit, and bowls of cereal. I can deal.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
sanjuro said:
It is not as hard as you think. I rode the epic, and I set up my tent without poles, in the dark.

The stove is nice, and I eat crap up there. Hamburgers, turkey sandwiches, fruit, and bowls of cereal. I can deal.
I know, but I would prefer a trailer. And if its free and i can get it going for less than like 500$ it think its a good deal.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
TheMontashu said:
I know, but I would prefer a trailer. And if its free and i can get it going for less than like 500$ it think its a good deal.
ok, so you seem pretty settled on the idea...so what was the point of this thread?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
SkaredShtles said:
Aren't you kind of young to be such a pvssy? :think: :D
I go backpacking and stuff like that, I do like camping and setting up a camp. But when I'm leaving at 7:30 after an 8 hour day at work and getting there as late as 11 I don't want to deal with that.