Quantcast

I have never EVER....

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
....heard a studio version of "Do You Feel Like I Do?" by Peter Frampton. I've only ever heard the Frampton comes alive version.

Is there a studio version?

This makes me want to eat dimes.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Maybe because the ONLY song you EVER listen to is the live version of Do You Feel Like I Do? Over and over again...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I ate a piece of string and it's now sticking halfway out my butt. Do I pull on it or stuff it back up there?
Ah, good question eaterofdog.

I suggest that you go down to the local hair salon and ask one of the ladies there if they would incorporate the string into a new hair weave for your butt hairs. They might look at you kind of funny, but just reassure them that this a new trend that will help you get more dates.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Ah, good question eaterofdog.

I suggest that you go down to the local hair salon and ask one of the ladies there if they would incorporate the string into a new hair weave for your butt hairs. They might look at you kind of funny, but just reassure them that this a new trend that will help you get more dates.
Not a bad idea. I ended up just cutting it off flush with some scissors. Then I tied the cut piece around my finger to remind me I have twine in the behind.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
My idiot neighbor made a big deal about telling me how she found hair, apparently from my dog, in her babies poop/diaper. I told her to keep damn kid off my floor if she didnt like it...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I think REO speedwagon sucks balls, but you've no idea how much until you hear the album version of "Ridin the Storm Out", it's like 100x worse than the version they usually play on the radio.