Quantcast

I have no idea how old this is, but...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
...holy crap, I almost pissed myself watching it.

http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html

The first time.. eh. The second time.. funnier.. It wasn't until I showed it to my roommate and watched it for the third time that I really appreciated it.

This is, of course, in the spirit of the random and funny threads that have been posted today.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
my girlfriend has that song downloaded. i want to throw a crankset through her computer every time she plays it. oh god, she saw this thread. she's now playing it.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm suprised; considering how much most of this board seemed to enjoy something as retarded as Napoleon Dynamite, I figured this little gem would get widespread approval ;)

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
that sounds great really loud, at work, on a saturday, by myself.
now just waiting for a customer to walk in.....

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
binary visions said:
I'm suprised; considering how much most of this board seemed to enjoy something as retarded as Napoleon Dynamite, I figured this little gem would get widespread approval ;)
You are comparing the comic masterpiece of Napoleon Dynamite to that?
No sir.
To further clarify:
Napoleon Dynamite = a delicious bass
That link = a carp. :blah: :blah: :)

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
hrm, reminds me, whatever happened to that really good link for the break dancing?
its not there when i search...

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
So my GF starts playing this europop song, and I think, "I feel like I've heard that somewhere before." And she says "my mom saw an interview with this guy who like did a funny video to it" and I say aha. And lo, after sifting through 20 pgs of the lounge, I found this thread. The video is funnier now that I've listened to the nonsense in the lyrics more carefully...

It does have an annoying way of infinitely repeating...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
They had an article on MSN about this guy.. Kinda funny. I think the article was just a clip of the "Today" show.