Quantcast

I have some Gmail invites

J

JRB

What do you mean?? You know I have a life and you want to know what it's like??? It's ok. Julie went to bed, and I am taking a break from building a bike, and avoiding writitng policies for work.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
loco said:
What do you mean?? You know I have a life and you want to know what it's like??? It's ok. Julie went to bed, and I am taking a break from building a bike, and avoiding writitng policies for work.
THe secret to a good marriage is going to bed together at least four nights a week... go kiss her, snuggle and sleep. Or wake her for some loving.

Yes, I want to get married again someday and if my g/f is smart, she'll jump at the chance.

"Do these suppositories come in other flavors?" ~ Peter
"Peter, are you eating those?" ~ Pharmacist
"No, I'm shoving them up my ass." ~ Peter

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
bluebug32 said:
Awww....we're still noobs?? When will we be accepted into the RM cult??
Well...we don't like to get too attached to new folks...we've been burned before...we've accepted new people into the fold and then they just disappear without a trace never to be heard from again...it's for our own protection...We get sad and feel abandoned and we have to have group e-hugs and support groups to recover...we just can't set ourselves up for hurt and wear our e hearts on our sleeves, you see...I hope you can understand. :D

P.S. I think that the gmail people are more of a cult than the rm people! hahahaha!