Quantcast

I have some Gmail invites

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Westy said:
A very elegant and lady like response. I hope you got that out of your system so you can go lay the smack down on Loco in some other thread.
You must have missed this

dh girlie said:
uh huh...and you have coke at home and you won't cum in my mouth...HAHHAHAHAHAHAA!
Which in some way must relate to this....

dh girlie said:
why thank you...actually I'm trying to get all the lady like-ness outta my system because in approximately 48 hours I will be in Vegas with my friend for her birthday... :sneaky: someone call and warn that city!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
You must have missed this

Which in some way must relate to this....
I was surprised by the maturity of the 1st post, I expect the kind of crap like the second post.

Either way I have to wonder how many times dh-g fell for the coke and blowjob lines?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
robdamanii said:
Make sure you send me pics of some of the Vegas strippers then. I have to have my fun too...
You want pics of thonged greezy cheesey dudes? Uhhh...ok...if we go to the strippers, I'll be sure to take some pics for you. I don't like those guys...they are gross...we went to the strippers in vegas for a bachelorette party once...those strippers acted like a buncha cavemen trying to figure out how those people got into the tv set when they saw the digital camera...they were like wow...take my picture...then they'd come back and be all...can I see me??? horrific!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
I was surprised by the maturity of the 1st post, I expect the kind of crap like the second post.

Either way I have to wonder how many times dh-g fell for the coke and blowjob lines?

Well ha ha, I fooled you! I was just messin around on my lady like mature post! And how can you call the material in my second post crap? You have to admit it was funny...and screw you, I've never touched the stuff! But...I can say that I can't tell you how many times I've fallen for the I've got cheap beer at home and I won't cum in your mouth lines...:D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Well ha ha, I fooled you! I was just messin around on my lady like mature post! And how can you call the material in my second post crap? You have to admit it was funny...and screw you, I've never touched the stuff! But...I can say that I can't tell you how many times I've fallen for the I've got cheap beer and I won't cum in your mouth lines...:D

When I say crap I don't always consider it a bad thing. Crap is just short for craptastic.

Since I have no game I'll have to try the cheap beer and non oral discharge line next time I'm out.

How about "Hey I've got some Beast Ice back at the hacienda and I'd like to draw a map of Hawaii on your chest"?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
When I say crap I don't always consider it a bad thing. Crap is just short for craptastic.

Since I have no game I'll have to try the cheap beer and non oral discharge line next time I'm out.

How about "Hey I've got some Beast Ice back at the hacienda and I'd like to draw a map of Hawaii on your chest"?
HAHAHAHAHA! WHERE did you come up with THIS: I'd like to draw a map of Hawaii on your chest"? That's hysterical!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
ok then..... I just happened to breeze past this post.. thinking I dont need and gmail accounts ( thanks anyway) and was about to get going when I read this

dh girlie said:
But...I can say that I can't tell you how many times I've fallen for the I've got cheap beer at home and I won't cum in your mouth lines...:D
needless to say I had to re-read..all seven pages :cool:

and yes DHgirlie we do want to see pics of you drunk with your friends
and pics of the strippers
and if you can combine the two that would be great!!!!
have a good time!!!! ;)