Quantcast

I have the custom velvet painting of my cat

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
chicodude01 said:
HOLY CRAP!

DHG is the crazy cat lady down the street you always hear about.
HAHAHA! NO I'm not...I just thought it would be really funny...as I've stated before my house is really nice...looks like a pottery barn catalog, so I wanted to give some pizzazz to the home office...I DO love that cat more than anything in the world...I've had her 17 years, but I'm not the crazy cat lady...really!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
Your cat has a very weak chin, have you considered implants?
She doesn't...Although it appears that way in the picture, you can see in this attached photo that she has a normal chin...I just think they cannot quite capture the accurate depth in a velvet painting...also, for some reason in person, the chin doesn't appear weak... :confused:

Look at this profile...no weak chin! this is such a cute picture...

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Well....since one person posted cute kitties...I suppose I'll post mine too....

The fluffy white one is endearing he's so dumb....sigh...he's about 13 lbs.

The gray guy is about 14.5 and he's the scaredy-cat of the family...

Everyday I have to vacuum our house cause they just explode everywhere....stupid Mainecoon breeds and their long hair...sigh... :dancing:

Attachments

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
is your cat a don or something? that painting reminds me of the ones that mafia bosses get and hang over their fireplaces. are you gonna get him a chew toy he cant refuse?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
HAHAHA! NO I'm not...I just thought it would be really funny...as I've stated before my house is really nice...looks like a pottery barn catalog, so I wanted to give some pizzazz to the home office...I DO love that cat more than anything in the world...I've had her 17 years, but I'm not the crazy cat lady...really!

right.........cause the crazy cat lady down the street always realizes/admits shes crazy

DHG =