Quantcast

I have the custom velvet painting of my cat

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
DHG

I really like the color of the wall the painting is hanging on....
painting's nice too...in a fun way.

I was thinking of doing a painting of one of my dogs as a saint...kinda like the renaissance masters... and it would say "Saint Beans"... "patron saint of persistence"

I'm going to hell anyway...so why not canonize my dog?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Damn, some of y'all have NO sense of humor...uptight, man...it's just for f'ing fun...jebus kryst...
You need to post the velvet kitty paintings with the velvet Kurt Cobain/Elvis paintings at the same time so people get the point.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
dh girlie said:
Sure it's awful, but it's hysterical...if you knew me, you'd know that I have a warped sense of humor...
I too have a warped sense of humor. And I hate to inform you of this but:

* Velvet cat painting: not so hysterical.
* The sound of someone falling down the stairs: Now THAT is comedy......

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
NOOOOOO....I KNEW you were f'n around...I was fishing to piss people off for calling Kurt Cobain a no talent ass clown...trust me...it'll take a lot more than an intarweb bulletin board to push my buttons...don't flatter yourself! :D
As long as I don't comment on the color of your brake levers all is good. :)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
NOOOOOO....I KNEW you were f'n around...I was fishing to piss people off for calling Kurt Cobain a no talent ass clown...trust me...it'll take a lot more than an intarweb bulletin board to push my buttons...don't flatter yourself! :D
I'm still not quite sure why you don't have a painting of Zakk roasting over an open fire............ :think:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
As long as I don't comment on the color of your brake levers all is good. :)

HAHAHAHAHA! I will NEVER live that down...I am willing to take a lie detector test to prove to you that I was f'n around...Also, eventually...you will expose something equally as horrific...and I will never let you live it down...Joe Pozer made fun of my brake levers till I remembered he rides a friggin bright yellow and blue y bike...he's never commented on the levers since! :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
I'm still not quite sure why you don't have a painting of Zakk roasting over an open fire............ :think:
That won't get to me...I know you're a hippy and you are probably living off of granola and soy milk and you'd never want to spit roast a cat...I bet when it's your turn to prepare dinner for the family, you gather nuts and berries as you WALK home from work to make granola...and I bet your children run about nude...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
dh girlie said:
Thank you for the correction...but I think it still applies...I could care less...I think that's still right...

Like narlus so keenly pointed out (before I got to it)...you are now wrong on both counts.

I could care less: akin to I could eat more jelly beans

However if you could NOT care less, then you care SO LITTLE about my opinion, you couldn't possibly be any more indifferent. ie: you are so full you just couldn't eat one more jelly bean

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
That won't get to me...I know you're a hippy
Not true. I like guns and free markets.
and you are probably living off of granola and soy milk
I like granola, but can't figure out why the hell it's so expensive. And that soy "milk" is nasty $hit.
and you'd never want to spit roast a cat
I would if it was legal. :think:
I bet when it's your turn to prepare dinner for the family, you gather nuts and berries as you WALK home from work to make granola
I found some raspberries on a mt bike ride here on the FR last year. But I didn't use it in making granola. Oh - and FYI I *ride* home from work on my bike.
...and I bet your children run about nude...
Doesn't everyone's children? :confused:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
That won't get to me...I know you're a hippy and you are probably living off of granola and soy milk and you'd never want to spit roast a cat...I bet when it's your turn to prepare dinner for the family, you gather nuts and berries as you WALK home from work to make granola...and I bet your children run about nude...
I bet he does walk to specialty stores to get non-american bacon.