Quantcast

I have the custom velvet painting of my cat

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
loco called her?
Yes - but it wasn't like I stalked her. She sent me the number and I called and wished her a merry Christmas. It was not like a booty call or something.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
Yes - but it wasn't like I stalked her. She sent me the number and I called and wished her a merry Christmas. It was not like a booty call or something.

Where was your wife during the call?

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
She was 9 months pregnant, so I suspect he was getting desperate. :dead:
Caroline was already here, but it was in the DOWN time following her birth. :D

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
Caroline was already here, but it was in the DOWN time following her birth. :D
I take it yer not a stitchbuster, eh?

Did DHG ever send you any pics? I got some.

J

JRB

Yes - we have all seen pics, but not some provocative stripper shots and what not. She is a very cool lady, and is on my short list of peeps to see if I get out to Cali. I was sad to hear her say she was scared of her DH bike and she sold it. Sounds like she boards a ton and will roll the wake board this summer. I think she still rolls out on the supa light with Joe Pozer. She was doing well in Feb when I talked to her.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Really? I was absent from here for like a year or so...did she break locos heart or something?
Read my other post - the hippie is just mad I wouldn't give him her work email. :think:

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
loco said:
Yes - we have all seen pics, but not some provocative stripper shots and what not. She is a very cool lady, and is on my short list of peeps to see if I get out to Cali. I was sad to hear her say she was scared of her DH bike and she sold it. Sounds like she boards a ton and will roll the wake board this summer. I think she still rolls out on the supa light with Joe Pozer. She was doing well in Feb when I talked to her.
Sounds like a stalker to me. DHG, any vans w/o windows parked outside?

J

JRB

dfinn said:
Sounds like a stalker to me. DHG, any vans w/o windows parked outside?
I got really dark windows on the Xterra, but they won't get it out of the shop, so it does me no good.

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
That cat looks awesome, I wish I could get one, I think I would name it something like River, or Stream. I have a dog that I can't stand that stays at my sisters.:) :)

J

JRB

DRB said:
I'm not the one stalking dhgirlie, you freak.
dh girlie said:
Zakk just turned EIGHTEEN the other day! EIGHTEEN! hahahaha! she is so cute. That is funny that DRB bumped that thread...I need to go on one night when I'm at home...problem is...I'm never home and no one is ever on at night! Be sure to tell DRB and DVNT I said HI! And anyone else who is cool. I got a message from Stinkyboy today too...I'll tell him HI my self! Hope all is well with you and the family...send pics of the baby! Thanks for droppin a line...good to hear from you! Be sure to pass on any good gossip from rm!
Lisa says hi, c*nt.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Is this real or are you having one of those alternate personality moments again?

:think:

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Is this real or are you having one of those alternate personality moments again?

:think:
Do I need to send you the original??? Lisa loves you, holmes. Maybe you are in the Fab 5 too.