Quantcast

i have the whole weekend and nothing to do

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
so my gf is out of town this weekend, and i have nothing to do i was thinking whistler but all my regular riding buddies have stuff going on, so what is everybody doing, any body want split fuel to go somewhere i have a pickup that will hold three bikes and people let me know

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Either day would work for me. Peddle Fromme or shuttle Seymour. It's all good.

P.A. is shaping up real nice right now. Was there a couple weeks ago riding Joyce and some trail called "the horse trail". So much fun but I couldn't begin to remember how to get there.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
went to pa week before last it was great i would like to get a hold of my buddy with his big ass shuttle truck if we go to pa maybe a good one for sunday what do you think pip take your big bike out and my new helmet cam

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Yeah, Miguel had the truck out...I was the one with the red Foes Tube and the sh*t eatin' grin on my face. Is that you Casey? Get Miguel on the horn!

Mike

Post Canyon is sweet but it's twice the drive of P.A. or The Shore.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
yeah its me i tryed to get a hold of miguel but no answer or returned calles for the last couple of days i just left him another message so we will see

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
leavenworth would be fun maybe hot let me try to get miguel on board and we will go from there but i will let you know ether way

Jun 18, 2004
cm16white said:
leavenworth would be fun maybe hot let me try to get miguel on board and we will go from there but i will let you know ether way
Dude, I've got Sunday off and I'm callin in sick(did I say that?) for Sat... I can get out of plans for Sunday.... I've got a ferry pass and a shuttle truck...

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
The shore is more like two hours. And contrary to popular belief most of the trails are rideable by us mortals. Of course I don't know all the trails or any of the secret big stuff.

So we got two guys with trucks? Sounds like Sunday is the best. I would prefer the Shore but P.A. will work too. I'll check back later. Keep me "posted".

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
correction sounds like we have three trucks,six or seven guys, but still no miguel i've never been to the shore so i have no imput on it

mcrae2112

Chimp
Mar 15, 2006
Duvall
Yeah, Leavenworth may be pretty hot and fer sure dry and dusty. I've never ridden pa, what are the trails like? I'm down for any type of shuttle ride though, sat or sun. I don't have a shuttle rig but I got gas money. As far as riding the shore, if I was going up there i'd rather just go to whistler, or at least be going to whistler after I rode the shore.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
so here is the bad news miguel's truck is a no go so if we still want to try and go i need to know how many people for sure who can drive and how many pickups i think all of you have my number so give me a call or post

mcrae2112

Chimp
Mar 15, 2006
Duvall
I can carry 3 bikes and people in my car to get over there but I don't know what the shuttle roads are like and if my car would be able to handle it. I can get some people over there though and if we have a couple trucks I'm sure we can cram the bikes in some how. It can't be any harder than the 5 people and 5 bikes + a dog we did in Dustin's truck in Leavenworth.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
yeah we will figure it out i need to make some calls and find out who's going but i will give you a shout when i get it under control