Quantcast

I have the Worlds best realtor.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
So I have a problem. This thing uses a LOT of power. It makes lights on the same circuit dim sporadically. It makes my power sensitive big screen TV shut off occasionally. I hate to say it, but this seems to be too much beer power for my house.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
The realtor owned it before you, discovered this unhappy fact, and thought he/she could elate a beer-loving customer in the near future...

Is it kind of like a fruitcake?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
BeerDemon said:
So I have a problem. This thing uses a LOT of power. It makes lights on the same circuit dim sporadically. It makes my power sensitive big screen TV shut off occasionally. I hate to say it, but this seems to be too much beer power for my house.

blasphemy

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
BeerDemon said:
A seperate circut will fix that problem, I had the same issue with my air compressor and welder. For that sake of the beer, hire an electrition, yes I know my spelling sucks.