Quantcast

I have yet to buy my g/f a Jeebus-mas present

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
This is where you put your ideas.

The only surefire thing I have is clothes... :(
Get used to it. After 10 years I still hate buying gifts for my wife.

In addition I seem to have gotten stuck in a vicious cycle of out doing last years gift. I am going to be completely fooked in about 3 years.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Get used to it. After 10 years I still hate buying gifts for my wife.

In addition I seem to have gotten stuck in a vicious cycle of out doing last years gift. I am going to be completely fooked in about 3 years.
buy her a midget and tell her its the last present she's ever getting.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
I don't know what level your relationship is at, but jewelry is an old standby for good reason. How about some nice stud earrings with her birthstone? Or just an interesting pair of earrings? My mom always gets me some for Christmas, and they're always my favorite gift. I am constantly losing them, so I always need more!!

Or a necklace with her birthstone? Eh, stick with the earrings. I'm not big into jewelry myself, but I *always* wear earrings; necklaces get kinda stuck in the jewelry box and never see the light of day again.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You could always talk to her about it. :think:
Who do you think you are coming in here with a voice of reason? I would expect this from BV, but not you. I need a snarky answer.

Actually I did talk to her about it last night. It's all in my head, not hers. She could actually care less what I get her and reminded me that I don't *have* to out do last years gift.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dude, her saying this REQUIRES you to out-do last year's present. Don't you know the code?
Why do you think I am FREAKING OUT! (And not in a good 60's-too-many-drugs-freak-out kinda way either)

She knows I want a new monitor, but I told her to wait till my birthday (feb). If she gets it for me I am going to be sooo screwed. Hmm.. I wonder if a can make up for it with a "New Years Day Gift"? Hmm.. probably not.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Joe I really am going to kick you. I might not be able to kick high enough to get your face but I will hurt you.