Quantcast

I haven't eaten in months!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Been too busy lately to make anything yummy... :(

It occured to me that I seem to be most interested in cooking etc during the winter months. During the summer I don't get home till 8PM from the trails and then on the weekends I am ususally at some bike event.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I feel you. We have actually had leftovers for dinner last week. ack. I hate to do that. But most days its too hot to cook, or it's too nice outside to be in the kitchen. I like cooking in the winter because it warms the house up.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
N8 said:

It occured to me that I seem to be most interested in cooking etc during the winter months. During the summer I don't get home till 8PM from the trails and then on the weekends I am ususally at some bike event.
What, is your grill broken?
That's where the summer time cooking gets done.

And now that my tomatoes & basil are cranking, tomato, basil & fresh mozzarella cheese plates will round out the menu.
Mmmmmm.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Oh man, we've been eating left over massaman curry for almost a week and I love it.

I've also been too busy hashing to sit down for a full blown non left over meal.

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
I wish I could go a month or two..maybe I could lose the 15 lbs I gained when I quit smoking....

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
MudGrrl said:
Oh man, we've been eating left over massaman curry for almost a week and I love it.

I've also been too busy hashing to sit down for a full blown non left over meal.
As in the HHH? I wanted to go to a local one last weekend, but my right foot said "no."

I don't know why all of you hate on leftovers. It could be worse.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
N8 said:

But you still make time for martinis, right? :drool: