Quantcast

I hearby declare this Friday..............

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
SkaredShtles said:
It's about time you fixed this Friday, Holmes. :mad:

How much have you had to drink so far?
I had a beer at lunch and that'll be it for today. I'm hoping to cut out of here early today and get a ride in.

However, at lunch there was this gigantic lady that looked like the trading spouse insane woman yelling at the little man running the hot dog cart. She was almost unitelligible but we could see that she was basically spitting all over the cart, which was kinda nasty.

Then we saw two women that were really "cold" and that's always a good thing.

Then there was a big gust of wind that blew a leaf into my soup. I'm not sure how I should read that.

and lastly as we were going back to the office, this guy got caught in the door and dropped this huge stack of paper that ended up blowing all over the place, inside and outside. I laughed. I figure karma is going to get me for that.

I do have a new bottle of Jim Beam I bought last week but that'll be next week.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
So my secretary is gone and I'm listening to my IPOD. I know that someone is standing at my door right now but I'm ignoring them hoping they will go away. Literally this has been going on for a minute now.

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
DRB said:
So my secretary is gone and I'm listening to my IPOD. I know that someone is standing at my door right now but I'm ignoring them hoping they will go away. Literally this has been going on for a minute now.

still there?