Quantcast

I hereby cross the RESPECT cult.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Originally posted by mtnbkr4235
This thread needs some major PARTISAN CRAP for the people who chose to PARTISAN CRAP. So if you don't like PARTISAN CRAP, atleast PARTISAN CRAP those that chose to VOTE REPUBLICAN.:p
I hear the liberal media hates RESPECT

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
1. Respect is lame
2. All respecters (atleast the origionals) should be banned. Think of how much good that would do.
3. Join the anti respect clique now.

More to come....

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by KleinMp99
1. Respect is lame
2. All respecters (atleast the origionals) should be banned. Think of how much good that would do.
3. Join the anti respect clique now.

More to come....
why do you dislike RESPECT so much, and why don't you just put the "origionals" on your ignor list.

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Why dont you just leave?

Oh yea and to actually answer the question "why do I dislike respect so much".........because you took it way too far? Maybe?:angry:

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Why dont you just leave?
if only I could... I can't get up from my chair... been sittin here for awhile now. Haven't rode my bike in 4 months. Just ate 3 diners. Oh how life is great typing on my computer. Solving nothing.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Why dont you just leave?

Oh yea and to actually answer the question "why do I dislike respect so much".........because you took it way too far? Maybe?:angry:
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Originally posted by Curiouscaptian01
if only I could... I can't get up from my chair... been sittin here for awhile now. Haven't rode my bike in 4 months. Just ate 3 diners. Oh how life is great typing on my computer. Solving nothing.
You rule. If hadn't already taken a blood oath for TBBXC I would join your crew.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Why dont you just leave?

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by ummbikes
You rule. If hadn't already taken a blood oath for TBBXC I would join your crew.
Thanks

The only way to solve this is our RESPECT crew vs. frm in a dance off.

frm Going to get SERVED

edit: ITS ON

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Why dont you just leave?
'cause I don't wanna. I got 2 more breakfasts to eat (nice captain). Must RESPECT bacon.

Oh yea and to actually answer the question "why do I dislike respect so much".........because you took it way too far? Maybe?:angry: [/B]
Ah he's still mad because he got the Ridemonkey knuckle rap for being an unfriendly sort in THE thread. Then Pinkbikers didn't want him either. Then the RESPECTOGRAPHER immortalized the knuckle wrap in a fine msPaint creation. It was all a bit much for skippy jr.

I think he is feeling.... a little.... embarrassed and he is striking out.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Originally posted by DRB
'cause I don't wanna. I got 2 more breakfasts to eat (nice captain). Must RESPECT bacon.

Ah he's still mad because he got the Ridemonkey knuckle rap for being an unfriendly sort in THE thread. Then Pinkbikers didn't want him either. Then the RESPECTOGRAPHER immortalized the knuckle wrap in a fine msPaint creation. It was all a bit much for skippy jr.

DRB just lashed out with some massive RESPECTAGE

Well done southern brother

los jefes

Monkey
May 10, 2004
Asheville, NC
Originally posted by DRB

Damn... That was a cold hard dose of Respecticide!!

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Originally posted by mtnbkr4235
I'm going jibbing...
werd:monkey:

best end to every phrase

I hate school, I'm going jibbing...
I love my bike, I'm going jibbing...
Thanks for the sex, I'm going jibbing...
Wow that was a good ride, I'm going jibbing...
Good food, I'm going jibbing...
Being naked is the best, I'm going jibbing...

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Originally posted by DRB

RM knuckle rap had no effect on me whatsoever, have never actually been to the pinkbike forum, when you say respectographer I laugh, not at all embarrassed.

But........nice try.

-No respect.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Ok you guys seem to be missing the point. The whole respect thing was founded on humor. Because capes are funny. It was not founded on respect, that just happens to be a funny word to replace every verb with. IE..."My stomach got respected by the beef and gravy in the cafeteria today"

And what got deleted? Was it the funny stuffed whale killing fiasco? That thread was funny for the 5 mins it stayed up.