Quantcast

I hope a grand piano falls on you.....

J

JRB

for saying ranch and ranch tooth. You sumbitches know who you are. :mumble:

J

JRB

I didn't see a picture. I just see DRB saying the same thing in every thread, trying to make me hate him like he hates MMike.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
bluebug32 said:
Can't we all just get along??
Once Loco is banned the world will fall into a thousand year period of peace. Bacon will become good for you and good beer will magically appear in your fridge every time another is removed.

J

JRB

Bumping old threads is stupid. That is what the mods tell me everytime I bump one, anyway.

*edit - cram it, Westy and Treesaw. :eviltongu

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
Bumping old threads is stupid. That is what the mods tell me everytime I bump one, anyway.
I ended up looking at TV yesterday (a rarity - and yes, I watched golf) and was hoping to see my little molar buddy, but was disappointed...

It was out of respect.

:rolleyes:

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I ended up looking at TV yesterday (a rarity - and yes, I watched golf) and was hoping to see my little molar buddy, but was disappointed...

It was out of respect.

:rolleyes:
Now it's that stupid friggin' kid on the Quizno's commercial. :mumble:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
Now it's that stupid friggin' kid on the Quizno's commercial. :mumble:
Now that is a hideous spot! The Ranch Tooth was creative and original. Talking babies were never creative (and have been beat to death) and that Photoshopping is HORRIBLE!

:dead:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i liked the crack-gerbils they had singing that wierd song for the commercial. doesnt polandspring88 have those little things as his avy?

J

JRB

TreeSaw said:
What :confused: I was talking about the bacon & beer :sneaky:
OK - sorry - Westy sucks balls though. :D How is the kid??? Jan 25th is the day Caroline Ruth should be presenting herself. :dancing: