Quantcast

I hope every one had a good Presidents Day holiday!

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
I rode the GT Peace 9R today on the road for a few miles. Remarkably comfortable for a rigid bike, the gearing is a little too low for road riding, but it was a nice ride.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Wow Splat, looks cold out. I went out and rode for a couple of hours, its been cold here and I waaaay over dressed (we hit 60 today)

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
I just hate the aftermath...

I have to take down all of these Presidents' Day decorations.

splat

Nam I am
Wow Splat, looks cold out. I went out and rode for a couple of hours, its been cold here and I waaaay over dressed (we hit 60 today)
It hit 50 here , But it was misting on and off , and the roads were throwing up a lot of spray ( hence the rear fender ) , and it would get really cold in some areas that still had a lot of snow cover. and at one point it started really raining and I almost stopped to put my Jacket on , but it stopped just before I was about too.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
Skied for two days in central Idaho, drove home early this morning. All in all, not a bad weekend. Fresh snow would have been nice but I can't complain about 20 degree and not a cloud in the sky.

gg

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I just spent a couple hours changing suspension pivot bearings. I hate press fit stuff.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
:rofl: :rofl:

I do not consider vaginas to be press fit, seeing as you're not supposed to get things stuck in them. Anything that you insert ought to be easily removable.